GTO non turbo for sale

For sle 1991 GTO.non turbo, I consider it to be in good condition.I have owned this car since 2003 and have sorted out any issues that it required. In the period I have owned it I have done less than 5000 miles.
Parts replaced during my ownership are:timing belt,water pump,hydraulic lifters,new windscreen,rebuilt gear box very smooth.Aircon still works and I have never re gassed it!!.
Car is not a show car but has very straight body panels with some fade on some of the panels as you would expect from a red car but no too different.
I would like to sell for £1600.0 and it will be with a 12 month MOT from time of sale. Car is based in Taunton.Somerset is you wish to view.

3 Likes

Good luck with the sale , pictures always help too , stick some up exterior and interior :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

CraigThanks for the tip, I really do not want to sell this car,have also GTO TT, Merc S class,Merc C class,mx5 and company Vauxhall insignia,moving house so need some space.If someone wants a genuine car and they see some e-bay rubbish,they will seek this out and I will have to sell even though I do not want to,It would break for more than I am asking,the gearbox alone in its condition should be worth 1000 pounds its that good.
Kind Regards
gilbo52

2 Likes