Gto owners in Angus / east coast scotland

I stay just outside Glasgow , spiros add mee to the list aswell please :wink:
we’ll get ome meets together next year ,my first show is the mod nationals at the start of the year so need to get my car done for then .you guys are also welcome to join on the clubstands with the club I run up here clanjapan if you want .I organise the classic shows and theres a good one every year in june at errol airfield I go to .pretty central for everyone aswell .

1 Like

Welcome buddy. That sounds as grand a plan as any so far. ClanJapan I’ll have to go for a little snoop around

1 Like

Sounds good to me also

1 Like

Hi and welcome Warren :+1: Add some photos !

Looks like we have a right wee contingent up north. It’s good to see who’s about and can help each other out

1 Like

Things are looking promising for GTO owners in Scotland , being Autumn snails after rain :smile: Keep it alive !

1 Like

my mate camy is goin to rebuild the top end of my engine over xmas ,I’m goin to airbrush some more starwars stuff on the sides and do my bootbuild ready for show season .engine was a major set back there but pressurising on boost so heads are gone :frowning: been a year long build I thought I was gonna get it done for the start of this season aswell :joy:

1 Like

Will post some pictures on here soon, not much to see at the moment as I have totally stripped her, wings, bumpers, skirts, trim the lot!

Hi end goal is 500bhp and a fully restored car, it was 470bhp but standard clutch wouldn’t hold so that was max I could get, then went through divorce and abandoned it at a spray shop in Manchester due to solicitors. It was brought up here on a tow truck so that’s why no one will have seen it. Still modding with help from Evil Rob, so may have parts for sale😀

1 Like

Sounds good guys. I’m just getting my car up to scratch at the moment. Then getting info and parts to for a big hp build. Hoping for 800 in the end but see how my bank balance and will power last

Welcome Stuart plenty of knowledge from the guys here for Your goals , where abouts are You and what car , some pictures if You can !

1 Like

I’m still the same guy stuart19.90 got full membership and it auto filled my details and didn’t realise it put my details for a profile I’d long since given up on trying to use again haha. I started this wee thread conversation thing haha. Can you see my picture? That’s it with the new rims on it

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice mate :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

500 is plenty for our cars if used as a rd car good drivable power , ill be sticking with my 400+ engine rebuilds aren’t my favourite thing just now lol :joy:

I was just about to freak out with another blue :smile:

Yeah everyone seems to be mad about there being so many blue ones haha. Yeah seen there was a lot of cars sitting about the 4-500 hp mark. How easy is it not to get to that power. My plan is full engine blueprint full rebuild lightened strengthened balanced everything. Along with possible gearbox upgrade if I can find a company to do it. Mostly wanna see what I can make as my first proper project car

2 Likes

It’s nice for them not to be saying another red one… looks well mate even though it’s blue :blush:

2 Likes

Good looking car good luck with all the mods as we all know easy part buying one.lol😂