Christmas Do 3rd Dec 2016 - DEADLINE TODAY

I’m stuck in the garage anna said she saw a rat…well it was a small rat…mouse then lol
If I’ve found it but then I will be there…

1 Like

Well I have a pass to borrow the jeep , god damn begging to borrow cars kills me :joy:

Dave take this as a polite warning , YOU BEST BE THERE !!!

Craig :wink:

3 Likes

Just a reminder folks, the booking deadline for the ‘package deal rate’ is

1ST NOVEMBER :wink:

Tracie :christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Just booked this nice and easy…staying the 2 nights fri sat make a nice break…Gary’s coming😜

2 Likes

So normally one of the years best events, is anyone else coming along then?

Simon

3 Likes

Yes!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good job too Terry, 3 strikes and your out :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also got a T. shirt gathering dust to give you 3rd time lucky lol :wink:.

No pressure mind.

Tracie :grinning:

Where’s the 15th Anniversary mugs then eh? Should be two of them kicking around somewhere Tracie :joy: :joy: :joy:

You… young man are going to get a slap, just trawled through the shop orders thinking we’d missed one and you haven’t ordered any, laughing now aren’t you, you won’t be Wilkes :laughing: if you behave between now and 3rd December we might just bring a couple along to the Xmas ‘do’ for you, but I very much doubt you can do that going on recent behaviour :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie :wink:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: and then some :joy:

I always try to behave, never works though!!!

2 Likes

Hi
Just booked today, just for me but the hotel would not agree with the £65? Say they will get back to me Monday. Anyone else had the same response?, reckon they are using their std rate.
Looking forward to the event whatever, cheers Jerry

1 Like

Depends who you spoke too Jerry

Mine was more expensive when I went to book but I told them the rate we had , I spoke to Fiona though

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Will follow up to Fiona on Monday cheers

1 Like

I just booked 2 nights said gto uk…no money or deposit wich I found a bit weird is this correct @Tracie or @3000gt do I need to ring again? Asked about food order said do it near the time.

1 Like

Did you pay for your room ? A deposit is fine but meal needs to be paid for by 12th of November

Room can be paid for on checkout

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

No noting just said what I wanted and took my name will ring Monday

1 Like

just booked
soup
turkey
cheesecake

2 Likes

@jerry_SC not sure why there was a problem with the price, it was straight forward when I booked, I will email Fiona today regarding this, give your name, so that when you speak to them again, it should be plain sailing.

@DavePerky - yeah they should have taken £10 per person deposit for the meal, as Craig said, the balance of the meal to be paid by 12th November, or pay it all to save another phone call later, it’s up to the individual.

I will also mention the not taking of the deposit in my email Dave, for when you call back.

Tracie :grinning:

1 Like

@jerry_SC @DavePerky

Received this reply from the hotel this morning, all being well, things should run smoothly when you phone back now.

Hi Tracy,

My apologies, there has been some confusion on the front desk as we have had some new members of staff, I have briefed them on the GTO UK Party so when the guests phone again these problems should not occur again, my apologies again.

Kind Regards

Fiona Ryan

2 Likes

Thanks @Tracie just about to call them and get it booked.

Cheers James

2 Likes