GTOUK T Shirts Last Orders This Year

As the title says, in the near future we will no longer be able to purchase this style of T shirt, so if you would like one, we are taking orders now which may be the last order we can make.

Link to Club Shop for ordering.

Tracie☺

3 Likes

Can soebody remind me to order one tommorrow

1 Like

@ScottMR , don’t forget to order one tomorrow mate :wink:

Craig :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah @ScottMR don’t forget and remember smaller size :wink:

2 Likes

Good point you best order a few @ScottMR

That way you will always have one that fits as your dropping size :wink:

2 Likes

even at my target weight i need an xxl so ill order the biggest and boil it as i loose lmao

4 Likes

@Tracie will these be replaced with a new version? If so, do we have any idea what the new version will be like?

Too early to say really Steve.

Tracie

3 Likes

It’s like the mugs…slightly different so you need to buy new one to keep up with the Perkins :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oy don’t you bring me into this colin! Or i will get my wad out… I can see why it’s a load of grief tbh, knowing how hard it is to get a good price from the manufacturer for not much of a run.
These shirts were a one off supplier you won’t see stuff like this from work wear company’s etc so it will be a shame, I may have another one if I think will need one next year…dunno yet.

2 Likes

Right peeps, had a couple of orders in so now need to process these, the production time for these is 6 weeks, so on the basis members have paid, we need to get the order in to be fair to them on delivery.

So the deadline for this order, which is probably the last for this bespoke GTOUK T Shirt is tomorrow and the order will be placed with our supplier on Friday.

Tracie

2 Likes

Will do it tomorrow then :grin:

Terry :sunglasses: