Gtouk trailer

I figured as @stevie has put a couple (38) photos on Facebook I would make sure some if them end up here too!!

Massive thank you to @stevie @CDMH @Tracie @ms8leach And Stephen (Steves son) for the awesome work they’ve put in to the club trailer this bank holiday weekend.
This trailer is a club life line at our biggest event of the year (JAE) it has everything on board it for an awesome weekends camping at one of the highest profile events our club has.
These guys have done over 300 miles of driving to collect the trailer from storage, up to Steves house for a complete refurbish ( graphics and a new roof) then over to Newark storage ready for JAE.

Tell us your thoughts and please pass on the appreciation to these guys

Before

3 Likes

Very good, those people deserve drinks on the house and @DeanMarkTaylor too. I’ll bring a pack for the guys and a wine for the Sheila, Carling ok guys, I know nowt about wine @Tracie but I will bring a bottle image That’s a massive thumbe up peeps!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Im back home now 445 miles after setting off at 5:20 Friday morning :laughing:

All i can say is the trailer looks absolutely stunning , even the owner of the storage facility complemented on how good it looks to myself and @stevie

Really enjoyable weekend to tbh

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

TBH I totally enjoyed it, great weekend

Steve

3 Likes

Thanks @Butler for putting the post on here, hectic but good weekend, and well worth it.

Glad we have no work tomorrow :sleepy:

Tracie

2 Likes

No need to thank me at all. Your hard works seriously appreciated by all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@stevie and @Tracie are t northerners they think lager is gnats pee :laughing:

go for John smiths and you wont go far wrong lol , even as a nominated northerner i drink that lol not sure where a wine bottle would end up on you if you bought it :wink:

Not speaking for the others but you dont have to do that for me @just_cool i do this for the club , i have been here over 11 years now and am fiercely passionate about this old place and its members , if by putting ourselves out it helps everyone else have a good time , then thats fine with me

Craig :smile:

2 Likes