Hello again. Not so new

Hello boys and girls. Missed me? Naaaah probably not. But I’m one of them bad smells that is always lingering.

After what can only be called HELL over the past 6 months, it forced my hand to pull back from everything.
Now things are sort of starting to level out, I feel I can make a re start on what I love.

In the past 6 months I have lost my mum, nan, uncle, good friend, cat, moved house, eldest left to live with his father, ill heath from my dad who’s awaiting surgery, ill health from my brother, issues with the other half and my mental heath taking a good ol battering due to the above stress.
How I am still standing, God only knows.

But I’m here and that’s a start.
The fleet of GTO’s is now at 5, took delivery of the latest a few days ago. And turns out it’s an old club car, bight pink… errr red mark 1 NA auto with reg ending POH.
J Tec is still off the road with water leak we are struggling to trace and my black beutie still needs work.
So I’m slumming g it in the 300c, micra and vauxhell 4x4.

I’m hoping the new year is kinder to me and all I love and put me back in the driving seat of the mighty gto once again.

Much love to you all as I know you guys are one hell of a bunch x

11 Likes

Good to see you back on here maz :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Sounds like you have had an awful time. But your a fighter and will bounce back well. :slight_smile: good to see you back

3 Likes

Cheers guys.
Awful is putting it kindly. But I have come this far and not gone on a total rampage so there is some hope

2 Likes

Nice to see you back! Here’s to a much happier 2017 and getting back in the GTO’S :grinning:

James

3 Likes

Welcome back and good luck for next year after your struggles with this one.
How about a few of your great photos of the fleet?

3 Likes

Latest pic is this

But the rest …

Not got one of the other black one.
I’ll try soon. It’s in the yard with the rest of the cars

4 Likes

Welcome back mezz😘 we have missed you here but know even though you have had quite frankly the worst year ever, your passion for the cars and the club would never go away. Now let’s get you back up with us where you belong💜 bring on 2017 and the AGM if you can make it. Merry Christmas to you and your family fingers x you can try to enjoy it a little…i know it will be hard.

4 Likes

Cheers dave x

I will do my upmost to try and get to the AGM.
I loved this year’s and I really want to get involved with the club a lot more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well we are still here so when your ready :sunglasses: The more you put in the more you get out is so true with this club

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

You took the words out of my mouth,top life quote aswell

4 Likes

Meatloaf :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Guess 2 outta 3 ain’t bad :joy:

4 Likes

I would do anything for love but I ain’t doing that you sick ■■■■ :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Want you back for good…ffs got it wrong again😁

3 Likes

Or did you? Hahahs

1 Like

Welcome back Maz, good to have you back in the fold.

You’ve had a horrendous 2016, sympathies to you and your family for your losses.

Here’s to a Happy, Healthy 2017 for you and look forward to catching up at some meets.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Welcome back Maz, that read sounded horrendous for your health and stability, you just know you’ve got friends here who wish you all the best. I really do hope that '17 brings you better luck than this year.

Have a good Xmas and see you in the new year. :bouquet:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheers guys. I’m so hoping 17 brings much more better news and better health all round.
I need something to focus on as at the mo it feels like I’m in free fall with no idea of what way is up.

Just one more hurdle to get over and I’m hoping to God and beyond that it gets thrown out or a lesser punishment for rob so we can hit 2017 together.

3 Likes

Welcome back Mazz, I have followed the hard times you have had this last 12 months on Facebook, wishing you all the best for the coming years.

Steve

3 Likes