Hello out there

2 Likes

That beastie is as clean as a clean thing that’d just been cleaned. Nice job

1 Like

Hi lol yes clean as hardly moves lol took 3 years to get to that stage. Won’t tell you how much spent on it but hey that’s joys of the car. Love them so it’s worth it hardest job finding garage who understands them.:grinning:

Nice and clean :+1:

Yeah it’s hard finding a curate info on them I work on my own car takes a lot of studying before each job haha. Wish I did this much at school I would be something richer than a mechanic

1 Like

looks a good gt mate ,any rust issues below ? always good to check the inner rear quarters that’s where we get water gathering without noticing .I found out when I stripped mine to rebuild .the water lying in boot lid and when u open it runs inside the car through the top grommits and down to inside quarters .a common fault that not a lot know about :wink:

Well I build design gardens so don’t touch thing on car . Wish I could just have fun job once a year up on mates car ramp. Cleaning and repairing under seal keeping rust a bay lol.:laughing:

Oh yes know what you mean had leak in areal area sorted that before big issue. Only crap I had was with past idiots who jacked up car any old place. Lucky only need to get couple of plates welded on. Just to strengthen damage they done.:angry:

1 Like

Thanks was fun getting to this stage still more to sort out but hey that’s the fun.:joy:

Ps welding done while back but as you say always checking for that secret rust. Think next mission get rear bumper off get that area sorted out. All I can say thank god for evil rob lol.

1 Like