Hello to group

Just a quick message to say hi to the group
From Selby near York .North Yorkshire.
Not had my GTO long say about 6 months so glad I finally got one and so glad I’ve found this group.
The knowledge and information available in the forum is great,just dropping in and out has helped me so much as the first fews months have not been easy with the old girl (not the wife lol) so much so I’ve signed up to be a full member .
Anyway that’s enough slaver haha
Hopefully will meet some of you this year at some up and coming events or group meets .
Cheers everyone happy new year.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome mate,nice looking motor you have there.
Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the club - GTOUK all the way :grinning: nice car and in the best colour.
As for meeting everyone get yourself to the AGM as it’s probably the best 1st meet to do as way to introduce yourself and see how the club operates and thier is also a brewery tour this year.

James

2 Likes

Looking good buddy
Welcome
Fletch

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi bud, welcome to ‘UK’, not the country but the best car club. Motor looks good. As ‘fluffy’ says, get yourself to the AGM, you don’t have to turn up in your car :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, just grace us with your presence, have a chat and make yourself known. We all have a good larf so if you have a wacky sense of humour you’ll fit in just right.

The cars the star!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheers mate still needs some work though 🖒🖒🖒

2 Likes

Hi cheers
Yes red suits her body :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Can’t do AGM as right in middle of night shifts
Will keep watch on event posts 🖒🖒

1 Like

Have a look at the dates for the AGM, surely you could have a sick day, Dr Dave will give you a sick note, he has thousands :joy::joy::joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think sickness is on the cards it’s called “gtcaritus” - where money is removed from your wallet, a period of merriment followed by chronic fatigue, headache and a taste in your mouth as it something shat there! :joy:

Dr Jones - trust me I really am a doctor :mask:

James

5 Likes

Welcome Dave , looking Great !

2 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK mate,tidy looking car!

2 Likes

Omg that’s nice :+1:
Another Dave… look out your all doomed :joy:

Welcome to the nut house
Dave :mask:

3 Likes