Hi I'm Fred I'm new here

Hi I’m Freddie, I’m new here I was introduced by graham and Steve. Thanks guys. I own a mk 1 gto twin turbo in red.
Looking forward to meeting and getting to know more of you soon hopefully
Freddie(yoda to my mates :grinning:) my the gto force be with you :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi Freddie

Welcome to GTOUK. , good to have you aboard :sunglasses: Look forward to seeing you and your motor out and about at meets

Regards

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome mate,dont be shy with the pics,best colour car…runs for cover.

4 Likes

Welcome on board fella. Get some pics up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Been a bit of a challenge getting you sorted Freddy, glad you finally made it. Welcome to GTOUK. I understand your not yet computer savvy but that will change here.

Be good to meet you soon matey.

Steve

3 Likes

Welcome along mate… we’re all nuts as you can probably see by reading some posts…your in the right place and the right colour, pics :wink:
Dave…smokin

2 Likes

Welcome to the club or what some might say care in the community! :grinning: look forward to seeing you at some events next year - as Scot said you have chosen the best colour

James

4 Likes

Welcome to the club freddie.
Jensen

3 Likes

Welcome on board !

2 Likes

Hi Freddie,

Feel like I know you already :wink:, with all the behind the scenes dealings with Steve to get you here, glad you made it eventually.

Have a mooch through the Forum, lots of information to read, and always someone on hand for any advice you need, not just car stuff, but if get stuck on the ‘computer’ give us a shout.

Tracie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, good to see another new member and car, best place to be with a gto.

2 Likes

Welcome along where’s the pics lol

1 Like