Huge huge thanks to Colin and Rob

Massive thanks to @Colin_GTO and @GSXRKID for today

Colin cheers mate for doing the driving today and taking me down to the Empire , much appreciated mate it has been a ■■■■■■ long day for you :sunglasses:

Rob nice to actually get down to the unit and have a natter and mooch around , cheers for going above and beyond with some of the bits and pieces again much appreciated you have saved me a fair bit of cash there :sunglasses:

Colin if I ever go to buy anything your coming as my wingman your bargaining skills are brutal :joy::joy:

Thanks to me for doing the tea duties :wink:

I actually think rob you breathed a sigh of relief as we left as you must feels like you have been violated :joy::joy:

Cheers chaps you don’t know what it means

Craig :grinning:

8 Likes

Rob violated never :blush: glad your sorted be up and running Sunday…can’t wait for tomorrow’s update… Colin your a diamond what this clubs all about.🖒

3 Likes

Think poor old Rob didn’t know what hit him when we turned up :wink::wink:

4 Likes

That pretty young girl at the other garage wouldn’t have either if we could have got her in the back of the van :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Work didn’t stop for Colin when he got back to mine he helped me unload the engine into the garage :sunglasses: While I was setting the hoist up he. unloaded all my other bits ,

Top man :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Haha, I notice you didn’t put that comment on your FB post about this… :chicken::chicken::grin:

Well done Colin, ‘very nice man’. Glad it all went well guys.

Tracie :wink:

2 Likes