Huge thank you to Steve and Tracie - errrr.... & You Craig

Massive thanks to @stevie and @Tracie for their hospitality the weekend and putting me up

Tracie kept us from dehydrating by supplying us with beer all day , not once was there an empty can when we needed a drink , kept us fed on the ebvening when we were drained and cooked us a wonderful hearty breakfast this morning to kickstart our day :sunglasses:

im sorry i wasnt better company lastninght and kept doing the nodding dog impression by the end of the evening :laughing:

Cheers both

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Just what we needed to get into the JAE theme, roll on the next 2 weeks

Steve

2 Likes

Little bit of naughty Title heading editing there on my part, but we couldn’t have done it without you @CDMH so thanks.

As regards nodding dog, surely we weren’t that boring, anyone would think you’d been up since 4am chuffin light weight :laughing:

Tracie

3 Likes

Thanks guys, that is why we will always be the best club, we work together

Simon

4 Likes

pulling together as a team to get the essentials done for all to enjoy, that’s what it’s about. Thank you for sorting this for us all.

3 Likes

Im embarrassed now but thankyou for the kind comments i started this post to thank Steve and Tracie for their hospitality for putting me up and keeping me fed and watered .

They really are top top people to open up their house and make people feel welcome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Since I joined the club I have found no airs and graces, everybody welcomes everyone and the togetherness as a club is there for all to see. The friendliness and banter is what makes it for me, coupled with the fact that everyone enjoys the cars and if you have a problem with your car the amount of people who chip in with their experience, shortcuts and knowledge is amazing. Seriously I can’t wait for JAE and have moved heaven and earth to go. Wicked!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@just_cool

I honestly cant tell you how much a post like that you have put up means to me personally and im sure the rest of the committee

That is what we strive to do , a lot goes on behind the scenes that will never be known but we all have one goal in mind and thats the club to make it the best and welcoming

Myself
@stevie
@3000gt
@NAS
@Butler
@Beanus
@gavin_naish

We all want to make this the best club in the country , we were the first after all . Seeing how things have gone over the past few years we are definitely there again , it is thanks to the members too who get behind the club and get out there and represent us :sunglasses:

I would also like to thank Two other people who do so much work behind the scenes that a lot of people may not see or appreciate and that is @Tracie and @DeanMarkTaylor , they both work day to day sorting club issues while carrying out their own work

Thankyou

Craig :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Craig your arse must be burning with all that sunshine been blown up there
(ps you are magnificent,)

6 Likes

Well done to steve & tracie

4 Likes

@ms8leach thanks to you matey for getting it moved in the first place and getting the electrics and some other little issues sorted so we could Tow it up north and carry out the work :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No you can keep the sunshine

4 Likes

See what I mean with the banter, made me smile that did :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like