I m with sky any one better

can anyone recomend a good but cheep insurer.i am paying 517 fully comp protected ,i am 52 full no claims it would be good to have agreed value,thanks simon :wink:

Would have suggested giving Saga a call (don’t mean to be rude but noticed your age—and i’m twelve years older than you)—but if you’ve got an import then i don’t think they will touch you.
Just changed to them from FJ last year with my GT, £166 fully comp, 3000 miles per year, garaged.

Not many will give you a Agreed valuation, Sky did when i was with them but i am now on a Classic policy with Agreed valuation with Footman James, try them & see irf they do it with standard policies :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]Would have suggested giving Saga a call (don’t mean to be rude but noticed your age—and i’m twelve years older than you)—but if you’ve got an import then i don’t think they will touch you.
Just changed to them from FJ last year with my GT, £166 fully comp, 3000 miles per year, garaged.[/quote]

Hi,

Funny i tried saga and without declaring my 4 year old SP30 it was really cheap, but once i added the SP30 it went to £800 :roll:

They obviously dont want to insure anyone who has any speeding offences.

Chris

Footman James i pay £236 fully comp and im 47 :smiley:

Its funny how the prices seem to be so random :?

When i tried FJ they were more exensive than Admiral

I think i’m paying £380 with 1 sp30

I’m looking at buying another GTO for a few months a MK3 NA and to transfer the insurance over from my 3000GT is £60 then i assume £60 to transfer back. so £120 for 2-4 months maybe.

If i could get a cheap classic insurance around £200 i would rather do that and have both cars insured for as long as i need.

Chris

Try Adrian flux…

I am 43 with a clean licence and a heavily modified car but i have a very good agreed valuation on my car which and underwritten completley

I was with FJ last year but they wanted about £500 to renew. 47 years clean licence, IAM, safe area of the country, only suspension and brakes modified, value of car no more than £3,000 to be realistic !! They don’t value or award years of NCD.

The house and Sue’s car are insured with DirectLine and their quote was about £200 cheaper.

Dont forget us at 2Gether Insurance.

We have some really great rates and for GTO members you can get up to 20% off just quote ‘GTOUK’ :lol:

Or PM with your contact details and I will have a look at a quote for you!

Regards
Katrina
2Gether Insurance
01945 465508

Am huntin now :? swinton who i have audi with quoted £2k :shock: :shock:

footman cant quote coz its still a youngen to qualify for classic… next yr tho

still ringing around tho

1 Like

How old/young are you Tina :smiley:

We may be able to help

Regards
Katrina
2Gether Insurance
01945 465508

i was using keith michaels but come renewal time theyre quote was more than the previous year so i gave sky a try , i took out 2 policies fully comp ,gto tt all mods declared, agreed valuation of £10k ,and an 04 mercedes c320 and for both i got them for about £700, i also have 3 points

1 Like

I’m also with sky insurance. total premium is for me £454 full comp and 4 years protected claims. all mods also been put on as well .

They did the same to me at the end told them ■■■■ off hahaha

Just had mine through again £220 RH brooklands policy, should look for cheaper can’t be bothered.

3 Likes