Illuminated rear quarter sails oem part

Just seen a set on facebook. No cracks v good condition. £200

They do go for some good money

Ours will be available with different colour lighting and will also be available for the 3000Gt which never ever had them available and for about £49.95 is our target price

Cheers Rob

2 Likes

I would hold out for them from Rob if they are going to be around that price. I’m lucky enough to have a set but if I didn’t, I would buy robs. £200 Is a lot.
Jensen

Doing it right away!

Thanks!
Sven

@reddwarf how much are you looking for them?

I have set a target price for a pair of them with the all the fittings etc…

We still have some things to sort but we should be able to achieve this

■■■■■■ typical!

I have some almost finished prototypes ready, using the same original Tron Blue colour and light source, again with a 300t option. Mine will be slightly different , they are only going to be the black strip at the bottom, the plastic sail section was going to be deleted. This should improve visibility (not that there is much anyway), make them easier to fit and clean and most importantly cheaper. To be honest if Rob can do them for around £50 I probably won’t bother trying to sell them, just fit them to my cars.

1 Like

Get them up there mate and show people , options are always good and healthy

Craig :slight_smile:

Thanks for that, I make seats and body parts for Triumph Thunderbird Cafe
Racers but always struggle to get things made on time so new projects
always get pushed back to allow my orders to
get processed first. I have just recently finished some large open bonnet
bulges for the GTO, hopefully I can get the “GTO” window lights back on
track.

many thanks

Steve

1 Like

The originals were very weak in illumination Rob. I installed a couple of original sets on a few of my GTO’s. Have you got more details? Apologies for the late reply. Whereabouts on your website are they listed please?

Still waiting on some parts and then i will post them on the website and on here

They are coming… :astonished:

4 Likes

Any updates on these please?

Nearly finished but the new website has taken priority for the next couple of weeks.

But they are very nearly ready and there will be a range with different logos to choose from

1 Like

I cant believe it was back in May last year i post a reply

Where has a year gone nearly ???

4 Likes

Mine are green but don’t look genuine, just looks like an LED light strip, but could be wrong as I haven’t looked properly

Probably the genuine ones if its a fluorescent Green

Are these available to buy?

Been too busy working making replacement ecu’s to bring these too market at the moment

Paul Lloyd has a genuine set he may sell you if you contact him

The newbie section is for introductions only.

Please do not post for sale adds in this section. As per club rules and to protect our members Only full members are allowed to advertise products for sale on this forum.

Many thanks,

James

1 Like