Indoor Japanese Performance Show - 20th August 2017 - Coventry

That’s 3 gtos at McDonald’s now.
See the rest of you shortly.
Marty

1 Like

Hi all I’m not going to make it unfortunately, have to wait till the next meet up ;( anyone needs my ticket you can have it

Jerry has only bought half of his fleet then :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was looking forward to this but iv been let down at work and got to sort a call out and not sure I can make it there for 10

Have a great day guys, don’t forget loads of photos :+1:
Dave

2 Likes

You might regret that @DavePerky :joy::joy:

Good to see everyone today , first family meet for me in the GT and the first meet for the whole family since the museum meets

The show is definitely growing and there were some class cars on display there today

3 Likes

Been a good whole since I’ve seen Donna lovely to catch up, hope she enjoyed her return to the fold… and Ciaran is just your clone apart from he’s very well behaved must get that from his Mum :smile:

Good to see everyone a great day out, weather superb too, homeward bound now ready to do some stripping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pics will be up later or tomorrow.

Tracie :bee:

3 Likes

How rude I was on my best behaviour today , won’t be like that in a week or so time though :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hi,
Today it was my first proper show and I enjoyed it very much,beutyful day and a nice bunch of people to hang out with…just perfect
Enjoy a safe trip home guys and gals
Jerry

4 Likes

Had a great time catching up with you guys today :slight_smile:
Shame I didn’t have my car but just as fun as always.
Didn’t take many pics at all but here you go.

At last I got to see Ian’s car. And I must say it’s absolutely first class. Well done to you mate. Made a boo boo and didn’t get a pic of it but sure someone will put one up.
Thanks again for a great day guys.

8 Likes

Cheers Jensen. Good to see you all.

3 Likes