Introduction of myself

Hi lads!

Just thought I should introduce myself as a new member on here :slight_smile:

Not new to the cars but new in here and hope you don´t mind an overseas member from Sweden :wink:

Currently own two GTO´s, one is a red -93 J.spec TT that I bought back in 2011 and have pretty much torn it down to pieces lol, with the intention on building up a fast yet roadlegal track car.

The other is a black -94 MR modell that I won for a bargain price at auction in UK, bought a oneway ticket before the auction had even ended and touched down in London at noon the day after auction and drove it all the way back home to Sweden! Plans for this beauty is, in the end, a complete -99 spec look along with all what you can consider is “BPU” tuning. And to top it all off, hopefully plenty of carbonfibre :sunglasses:

/ Martin

6 Likes

Welcome Martin,

Lots of info on this site if you ever need it, not that it looks you do. :smile:

I’m also in the process of turning a 93 3000GT into a track car, I just need a wiring loom so I can take it to Eurospec to have a Link ECU fitted.

Andy

1 Like

Welcome Martin, good to see other peoples challenges. I too have a red TT GTO which, whilst not as stripped down as yours, is well stripped and I’m returning it to standard but will be in top notch condition.

All the best,

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome along :+1:

Hi Martin

Glad you found the site…

Cheers Rob

Sell me the wheels Terry? :wink:

1 Like

They’re the only wheels I have for the car @bencostello, the originals are provisionally sold :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to GTOUK, good luck with the project keep us updated.

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks for the welcoming! I´ll see if I start a thread on my projects or not, already updating on two other sites hehe… :smirk: But I´ll seek tips and advise in here for sure! :slight_smile:

Latest update though is that I “accidently” traded my 530i e39 last evening for this beauty :wink:

A very clean and solid -91 US import with only 45k on the clock, rebuilt engine and tuned to 310whp about 10 days ago :slight_smile:

@NAS i saw pic of your car with lambo doors
I need to get my car door adjusted properly …can you recommend anyone please?

I would try eurospec. www.euro-spec2000.co.uk/

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like