It lives to ride again!

One for the unbelievers @CDMH
Neil’s first drive in the new Mega Mega purple warrior. haha

10 Likes

That’s a great sight to see, well done lads, can’t imagine how good that felt @NAS.

Tracie

3 Likes

May the force be with you… Well done guys

Steve

2 Likes

That’s really creepy, I just finished watching Star Wars. haha

I’ve just noticed you don’t have any reversing lights.

Back to the drawing board! lol

How did you find the stage 4 clutch?

That door needs some oil!! And that driveway would be off limits for my car!! Well done to you both!!:slight_smile:

Haha, @Butler, I left it in the video to shame @NAS to oil the door a little. :wink:

@gavin_naish, In the short time / distance I drove it (no MOT) as yet, it felt really good, not much stiffness which I was surprised about, I don’t think your leg would get tired driving in stop start traffic. It wasn’t as ferocious as I was expecting, Feels better than my clutch anyway.

It’s a little smokey at the moment but there was no fuel in the tank so I hope after a load of VPower, good run and tune by Ben it’ll calm down.

Neil has to put the lights in, get an Alignment done then MOT on Tuesday, I’m keeping my fingers crossed as we have both lost our ■■■■ a couple times with this car, just thankful the car goes and stops.

I’m sure @NAS will do a write up of everything we’ve done over the last two months or so, lots of weekends lost, no downtime at all.

It was lots of fun though and I would definitely do it again.

You’ll see it at Japfest i’m sure.

Andy

3 Likes

Good work guys :sunglasses:, @Beanus check the reverse light switch on the gearbox , easy one to miss if you havent already done it

I had faith in you !!! just enjoy the ribbing

Craig :smile:

1 Like

All in good jest @CDMH I’m only messing about. Haha

The switch is connected to the wires, changed the buld still nothing, Neil doesn’t have the cover on his fuse box so have no idea which one is which. Lol

Any use

Craig :smile:

Well done guys, hope to see your car soon Nas. Yay!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mot tomorrow, I know the reverse switch isn’t working even though its connected. The new clutch doesnt feel that bad Gavin. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. Just did a clutch on Andy car, that was a crazy job to do in the rain :frowning:

Neil.

3 Likes

Never again. lol

We are now even.

1 Like

Wow THE BEAST IS AWAKE!! That’s pretty mega great work guys! :grinning:

3 Likes

The car looks great looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at Japfest.

1 Like

Great looking car.

1 Like