JAE 2015 Custom is Custom

Try and get to this Event guys as I have secured a magazine article and photo shoot with Custom is Custom. It’s about time we got some serious recognition with our cars and Club.

:slight_smile: :car: and :clubs:

Steve

6 Likes

Top work Matey :sunglasses: With the way the stand has been dressed up past couple of years with the banners and flags and the quality of cars we have this should be a good article

Craig :smile:

4 Likes

Does that mean we get more balloons this year?! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the spider.

1 Like

Sounds good. I have never actually been to JAE. Always spent so long getting my car ready for japfest that I just couldn’t be bothered to do it all again for JAE. I might have to try and make it happen this year. This car doesn’t seem to need as much prep work for a car show. [Fingers crossed] [touch wood] [kiss crucifix] [hang a horseshoe] [cut the foot off a rabbit] :grimacing:

1 Like

JAE is a brilliant weekend , we have all been to the day meets where you just want to kick back have a few drinks and enjoy it more , well that’s JAE and some :smile: , we have the marquee the food and usually entertainment its a top weekend

3 Likes

JAE is the best show of the year you’ve got to come!! Awesome club atmosphere BBQs disco everything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like I will be coming to JAE! Haha. The problem in previous years was that my Silvia wasn’t as sorted as the 3000GT is so it took some time to get ready for shows. Should just be a clean and a few maintenance bits this year though. [quote=“maxxbradley, post:5, topic:66313”]
[Fingers crossed] [touch wood] [kiss crucifix] [hang a horseshoe] [cut the foot off a rabbit]
[/quote]

4 Likes

Just a reminder that we hope to have a great magazine feature with the Cars that attend JAE, so if you want to see your car in a magazine, you need to be there :smiley:

Simon

4 Likes

Have just been checking everything was ok, Unfortunately they are now unable to make this now.

Will well see if we can get another magazine interested

Simon

1 Like

Would be great to get some decent exposure for the club. I have a contact at Banzai and Jap Performance magazines if you want them Si. Out of interest what magazine was it going to be?

The clue is in the post title @maxxbradley :smile:
Steve

1 Like

Haha oh now I feel like a tit!!

5 Likes

Lucky you :wink:

Feel LIKE a tit Craig!! Lol

Cool coming to feel you up at JAE then and lick you

2 Likes

Someone help me!!