JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

But unless you want to end up in A&E :wink: I wouldnā€™t recommend drinking just this ALL weekend, itā€™ll need watering down with a few cans of beer, as @CDMH says ā€˜itā€™s Legendaryā€™.

Tracie

3 Likes

Heads up for those who havent been to JAE before.

Bring some extra layers for the evening especially for in the tent , while we can have some baking hot days in September the evenings can get quite nippy especially in the early hours .

The temperature on the mornings and evenings has definitely changed , damp screens etc :frowning: where did the summer go

Failing that drink loads and you tend not to notice :wink:

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

Decent sleeping bag and a liner too. Probably worth bringing a thermal onesie!

Certainly noticed this morning had a nip. N tonight gets down to single figures.

1 Like

Dont you dare ,your the one who wants to live in the wilderness or a zombie apocalypse , cant do that dressed as a huge panda or tiger

Ya big wussy :wink:

1 Like

Lol good point ill slaughter a local sheep, strip its skin. Have an awesome BBQ and gave a new wooly sleeping suit cave man style all before the sun goes out. Whittle myself some bone cutlery, and use its skull as a bowl lol

3 Likes

No change there then @Butler :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not long to go now, everything purchased, costume etc. Just need to buy beer now. :slight_smile:

Neil.

4 Likes

I have as of yet no fancy dress , no beer and nothing sorted ā€¦ lastminute.com springs to mind

Fancy dress if needs be i can do without , beer ā€¦ not a chance , in fact i would rather forget the tent than the beer

5 Likes

Hat and checked shirt ordered.
Box of imported beer from Italy ordered.
Car out from paint.
Detailing stuff dug out.

Now to dig out tents (canā€™t decide on the tunnel or epic tent) and a few basic camping bits.

Just got to fit new switch, indicators, sub with amp wired in and sort seats out.
Maybe tint the windows and paint the wheels if I have time.
Ooh and get my dreads fitted

While juggling around a trip to Wales, docs and schoolā€¦ yay! Jae is coming!

Anyone fancy this lol?

looked like Mikeā€™s Tracey in the video lolā€¦bet that would cause a few laughs as wellā€¦so when you getting the hair nets lol

1 Like

got the car back, nearly got the roll cage installed. Fancy dress looks awesome!!!

3 Likes

Truck is clean , waxed and ready to roll , fancy dress is now here , will have the car loaded tomorrow then its just beer and food , woo hoo

1 Like

Cowboy outfit has arrived from overseas via internet using google translate, I think there has been some kind of misunderstandingā€¦

He he :smile:

5 Likes

Think we have a slight problem, whoā€™s ridiculous idea was it to buy this humongous tent @stevie :wink: :laughing:

7 Likes

Lol well thatā€™s one way to gain spoiler height and downforce!

2 Likes

Where thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way :smile:

Phew :sweat:

Tracie

2 Likes

At Least you canā€™t leave the poles at home :wink: :blush:

Simon

2 Likes

I will be there in the Mercedes Friday early afternoon, so if they refuse me access with it, to drop off tent, beer etc, is there anyone willing to help me collect some bits from the main car park?
Many Thanks
Marty

1 Like

Sure there will be plenty of help. But they donā€™t usually refuse temp access :slight_smile: