JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

If there is a ticket going on offer can I have first dibs, my mom was taken into hospital Thursday and things have been all over the place, just got back from the hospital and they said she can come home on Wednesday. What a relief. :thumbsup:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@just_cool Terry you got in there first haha!
Iā€™m unsure if Iā€™m here for JAE I may be on holiday so couldnā€™t buy my ticket yet :cry:

1 Like

I know this is past the dead line. But Iā€™m gonna be a cheeky moo non the less.

Is there room at the inn for another loon to tag along?
I promise to take my meds and sit quietly in the car rocking back n forth :smiley:

2 Likes

I will see what can be done and get back to you asap.

Cheers,
Neil

1 Like

PM sentā€¦

Simon

1 Like

Hiya. Thank you :slight_smile: Iv just sorted it out.

Why would you presume i will not be there @Butler, The fact i dont have a GTO anymore is neither here or there, having a GTO or 3000GT is not a requisite for being able to attend, ask Craig @CDMH

Julian.

Your on Simons list about 4 posts up. :slight_smile:

Ha :laughing: what have i got to do with this post lol

I had a GTO and i went to many of them without it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Craig :smile:

It was an innocent question Julian nothing more. No malice meant

@julian if the ticket is for you and not Joseph and you come in the car i wouldnt mind a mooch around it ? , was thinking about one of them myself a while back

Craig :smile:

Due to work commitments, Iā€™m no longer able to attend which is a real pig! If anyoneā€™s interested, PM me :slight_smile:

Oh thatā€™s a shame guys. Thereā€™s usually a last minute person trying to get a ticket, so hopefully youā€™ll recoup your pennies. Sorry you canā€™t make it.

Tracie

Thatā€™s not good, shame its going to be a great party this year. I am sure someone will be interested in your ticket.

Neil.

How rude of work to do that to you :frowning:

Iā€™m sure we will all make sure we have a blast for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree with the guys above , that sucks sorry you cant be there :frowning:

Craig :slight_smile:

It breaks my heart to do it but for personal reasons I have to drop out of JAE. The one I have looked forward to for so long. I was going mad juggling a Midwife appointment on the Friday and a wedding on the Saturday to make sure I made it but now I must attend a funeral on the Sunday which makes it impossible to be at the show for anymore than a couple of hours Saturday evening. Rather than take up a ticket for a whole weekend I thought it would be best to pass it on to someone who can make the most of it.

If anyone is interested in a ticket then let me know. I am letting it go free (although maybe a donation to the club is in order :wink: )

1 Like

Thatā€™s unfortunate max :frowning: but family always always come first thereā€™s always another show :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ I just hope someone is in need of a ticket so it doesnā€™t go to waste.

1 Like

You guys doing a good rate on the spares :smiley:

Simon