JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

Filler and wrap @BexGTO :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

JAE Events

This are the available competitions, if someone would like to run with arranging these feel free

Simon

There is usually a dent guy on site who does no paint repairs as you wait. @cantfindthegenepool Used him last year

1 Like

Anybody else fancy doing the car pull?

got to get my car back, hopefully itā€™s done.

1 Like

Not long to go now folks

Just a heads up the club will be providing soft drinks , tea and coffee this year as always on a help yourself basis , the only Alcohol being provided by the club this year will be @3000gtā€™s Legendary JAE Punch so please bring your own Booze :smile:

For those that havent been the punch is a must on the Friday and Saturday evenings

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

But unless you want to end up in A&E :wink: I wouldnā€™t recommend drinking just this ALL weekend, itā€™ll need watering down with a few cans of beer, as @CDMH says ā€˜itā€™s Legendaryā€™.

Tracie

3 Likes

Heads up for those who havent been to JAE before.

Bring some extra layers for the evening especially for in the tent , while we can have some baking hot days in September the evenings can get quite nippy especially in the early hours .

The temperature on the mornings and evenings has definitely changed , damp screens etc :frowning: where did the summer go

Failing that drink loads and you tend not to notice :wink:

3 Likes

Decent sleeping bag and a liner too. Probably worth bringing a thermal onesie!

Certainly noticed this morning had a nip. N tonight gets down to single figures.

1 Like

Dont you dare ,your the one who wants to live in the wilderness or a zombie apocalypse , cant do that dressed as a huge panda or tiger

Ya big wussy :wink:

1 Like

Lol good point ill slaughter a local sheep, strip its skin. Have an awesome BBQ and gave a new wooly sleeping suit cave man style all before the sun goes out. Whittle myself some bone cutlery, and use its skull as a bowl lol

3 Likes

No change there then @Butler :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not long to go now, everything purchased, costume etc. Just need to buy beer now. :slight_smile:

Neil.

4 Likes

I have as of yet no fancy dress , no beer and nothing sorted ā€¦ lastminute.com springs to mind

Fancy dress if needs be i can do without , beer ā€¦ not a chance , in fact i would rather forget the tent than the beer

5 Likes

Hat and checked shirt ordered.
Box of imported beer from Italy ordered.
Car out from paint.
Detailing stuff dug out.

Now to dig out tents (canā€™t decide on the tunnel or epic tent) and a few basic camping bits.

Just got to fit new switch, indicators, sub with amp wired in and sort seats out.
Maybe tint the windows and paint the wheels if I have time.
Ooh and get my dreads fitted

While juggling around a trip to Wales, docs and schoolā€¦ yay! Jae is coming!

Anyone fancy this lol?

looked like Mikeā€™s Tracey in the video lolā€¦bet that would cause a few laughs as wellā€¦so when you getting the hair nets lol

1 Like

got the car back, nearly got the roll cage installed. Fancy dress looks awesome!!!

3 Likes

Truck is clean , waxed and ready to roll , fancy dress is now here , will have the car loaded tomorrow then its just beer and food , woo hoo

1 Like

Cowboy outfit has arrived from overseas via internet using google translate, I think there has been some kind of misunderstandingā€¦

He he :smile:

5 Likes