JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

Fancy dress for Friday night all sorted :smile: should be an easy one for you this @Butler

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Not for the sat night. But have got everything for Fri night (thank god for riding western) pmsl, how risqué can we be pmsl

Oh and I need port lol :grin: xx

Should I bring the fire again or not? Dunno if we are allowed them here lol its gonna be a wee bit nippy

1 Like

We usually use the old coal BBQs for fire but to be honest you’ll be raving every night in the marquee pissed so no sitting around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha fair comment lol :grin: it’s gonna be shamazing!!!

This is one thing I wanted to ■■■■■■ do this year but unfortunately fell on my wedding anniversary,we don’t get much time away from the kids so off to oap Central the Isle of white. I will def be at it next year as I’m considering divorce if not maybe an accident as anniversary is the 13th just waiting for it to fall on a Friday so I have an excuse :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

This is going to be at jae very much doubt it will be on club stand so can I suggest you take along an extra Jerry can of unleaded for crimes against a Gto will be doing him a favour :+1: each to their own I suppose

Oh sh*t, I still haven’t managed to fold the tent from the birthday bash so better have a look at that tomorrow night. Have a few things sorted, wine for the Sheila and a box of js for the guys. :+1:

See you there Friday, can’t find a 'kin hat!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Estimated BHP???

Surely spending the time and energy putting this all together, you would have taken it to a dyno???

Am I missing something. lol

1 Like

The eBay add reads odd… Only thing it’s got is upgraded turbos and a boost timer.
It’s been photoshopped to hell to!

Still ill go over nave a mosey at it :wink:

In all fairness there has been some good money put into this car, however it is strange how they are missing some important information. Would be interested to see this in real life as those pictures has had heavy hdr added to them.

Neil

Can’t wait for JAE!

Really need a weekend away with fun, frolics, nice cars, nice people and randomness around every corner.

One day remaning. woooooo

3 Likes

Whoop whoop! The car is ready, outfit and onesie arrived. Just got to pick up beer and sort camping gear.
Sort out some music, munchies and pack car.

Having dreads fitted tomorrow morning. I’m nice n chilled.

Might even fit my rx8 wheels.

Can’t wait now :smile:

What time is people arriving? I’m gonna be leaving swindon at 9am as it’s predicted about a 3hr drive.

2 Likes

I’ll will rain Saturday, possible rain Sunday, be prepared.

1 Like

Hummm it keeps changing. Keeping an eye on this

1 Like

@Steven_Smith is the resident meteorologist, I would trust him over a phone app! lol

If it does rain it will be your fault !!! Club kicking for you lol

Craig :smile:

4 Likes

Nice people ? Do you want me to stay at home @Beanus :laughing:

Haha yeah u better stay away Craig lmao

1 Like

Nah! who will burn the tents down or cause mischief.

2 Likes