JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

Just bumping this

Bounty killer featuring red rat :grinning:

Although i dont think you lot are ready for hardcore dancehall music

Strangely enough I was looking at the calendar earlier thinking how soon it will be here ,

Suppose I ought to sort some attire out lol

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol try us! We had a rave last year !

2 Likes

DEADLINE DAY is here, so apart from any more in the next 11.5 hours, this is looking like the final line up, and a pretty good one it is too.

Steve Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
Dave Perkins x 2
Marty Kitching x 1
James Jones x 1
Richard Morris x 2
Jon Pepper x 1
David Jenkins x 1
Mark Leach. x 2
Terry x. 1
Spiros x 3
JerrySC x 1
Colin x 1
Scott x 2
Bex x 3
Paul W x 2
Jensen x 1

Tracie :grin:

6 Likes

Weā€™ve booked and weā€™re travelling in style :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Well bugger me 2 posts in minuets :joy::joy:
Nice to see you coming along! Not seen you in 3 years I think!!

3 Likes

The gtoā€™s off the road now for a rebuild on the engine as its done 250,000 miles, Still runs sweet as a nut itā€™s just a bit smokey on tickover so before it lets go all together and costs more itā€™s cheaper (if you can call it that) to get it done now :slight_smile: More interested in catching up with everyone old and new :smiley:

2 Likes

Be good to see you. Sheena coming too?

Of course :smiley:

1 Like

Good thing is we donā€™t have to walk so far to the bogs now , we can go in the pikey wagon

Be good to see you both :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Put any more posts up i might break me record, Getting lost round the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  forums aswell through lack of use :joy:

2 Likes

I do have a bottle for those early morning calls gonna get sheena a she wee so she can aim into the bottle :grin:

2 Likes

Just got one of these,didnt think it through will i be able to use a mains socket for 2 minutes to blow it up?

https://www.slumberslumber.com/aerobed-sleep-sound-raised-double-inflatable-airbed/p814?source=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=comparison_shopping_feeds&utm_nooverride=1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwi_W9BRD_3uio_Jz-p8UBEiQANU80vnR3e8jKllvOGPZpzN_p-LJS2Nr83kNOCIa_IHYjJq0aAiWl8P8HAQ

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t have thought it would be a problem Scott, but if it happens all sockets are being occupied with marquee items, thereā€™ll be a fair few invertors knocking about, most of us have that kind of air bed.

Tracie :grin:

2 Likes

Ah thank gawd its got a normal plug on it

2 Likes

@ScottMR I found a bigger one cheaper if itā€™s of help
Intex Pillow Rest Mid-Rise Queen Size Airbed with built-in electric pump #67748 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0033SWSIS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_KGzVxb4W817HP

2 Likes

Got mine for 20 quid mate never been used :tada:

1 Like

Even betterā€¦when they say never used do they mean they went and robbed it before they got to sleep on it :grin:

3 Likes

shhhhh i got it robbed to order

3 Likes