You near Corby by any chance :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Northampton ,so yeah corby is just up the road lol

Omg bring the sunscreen

http://www.theweatheroutlook.com/forecast/uk/Nottingham

5 Likes

Oh yes hot sweaty nights

2 Likes

Gotta start thinking about what I need to pack… on a good note the CGars have been ordered :smiley:

Now gotta think, booze, food for lunches, clothes, tent and living arrangements and I think thats about it lol

I am hoping to set off reasonably early on the Friday but it depends when my brother will come round to sort out the dragons etc…

4 Likes

Ive got bugger all sorted yet apart from tent,beds,lights,cooker,clothes whatever i arrive in lol,food,pot noodles we know how to live.

4 Likes

My tents coming out this week to check it over and ensure all the camping stuff is working. Otherwise ill be visiting “go outdoors” in a panic :joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s my plan this weekend too , giving myself a chance in case it’s knackered

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Sports direct got a sale on camping gear at moment if it helps anyone, ive just ordered new sleeping bag

2 Likes

Got nothing ready lol. And im just finishing packing the car to go on holiday in Devon for a week. Had to work late. Should have left this morning. Just disabled the gto, number 1 job.
The wife’s been doing everything all I have done is sort my car.
So it will be a mad rush when I get back to get stuff.
Jensen

4 Likes

Tent test complete , it lives to see another year … Somehow :thinking:

Bring on next week

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m getting one of mine out later for a test as well mate

4 Likes

My tent was out yesterday and still all good lol :slight_smile:

@CDMH I may have ordered some more cigars this morning :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

That’s us prepped!

5 Likes

Hi folks is there a constant supply of water (boiling) for tea and coffee or should i bring a kettle ?

2 Likes

There is scott we have 2 urns normally on the go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool thats a relief,im an early riser and cant function without a cuppa.

1 Like

Yeah and an early morning paper waiting for you outside your tent. :slight_smile:
Steve

6 Likes

Need something to read whilst im sat on a bucket in kelvins half of the tent

4 Likes

I personally would bring a kettle of your own as well Scott, if you get up that early the tea urn might not be on - assuming it’s turned off at night. But feel free to fill it up and pop it on for when we get up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But then again, I personally, take the ‘kitchen sink’ too :joy:

Tracie

5 Likes