JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

Hi Mazz,

The entry ticket prices are set by JAE themselves not GTOUK therefore we have no say in the matter, they only offer 2 levels, Adults Full Price & Under 12’s Free, so unfortunately there isn’t ‘family ticket’ available or concession for 14 year olds.

The additional £15 on top of Entry to Club members not only covers food, there is the marquee/DJ, and general entertainment included, along with soft drinks and some of the food provided is suitable for vegetarians, as stated in other replies above. So for instance, you could bring veggie sausages, and still enjoy with the mash, veg and gravy provided.

I kid you not… at only £15 each for the whole weekend, this is already heavily subsidised by the Club.

Hope to see you there.

Tracie

4 Likes

I will not miss this one this year!! I can’t miss it!! Just need to find a babysitter so Nat can come! I would bring the little one but not ideal for a less than 1 year old! Haha.

6 Likes

I love to come but unfortunately i check out date for book tickets are in September and i am on holiday in September.

I thought events in August.
May be next year.
Cheers

2 Likes

Ooh I can’t wait to see you again @maxxbradley😈

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly the scariest thing i have read in a very long time!!

4 Likes

Don’t worry @maxxbradley , he’s a pussycat really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie

2 Likes

Easy for you to say. You have Steve to protect you from his advances! Might have to bring my protector if she fits in the car!!

9 Likes

Wow…just WOW, bring her :smile:

Tracie

5 Likes

I think i would really struggle to get her into the 3000GT…

3 Likes

You would be surprised take the back seats in put a dog bed in and no problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your pup won’t save you @maxxbradley lol

Might even help me :joy:

Might have to give it a go one day! Not for JAE though. It’s a long drive and wouldn’t be fair on her.

@CDMH feel free to try! She enjoys wrestling and will jump who I tell her to! And trust me if she wants you on the floor there isn’t really much you can do about it!!

2 Likes

She’s a beaut mate no doubt about it , would love to meet her

1 Like

She is lovely mate.
Jensen

She is even bigger now. She is just over a year old in that pic. Fully grown at over 10 stone now. And she still sits on my lap! :joy:

5 Likes

Just had my days off confirmed from work , I’m available Thursday if you want me @3000gt

4 Likes

As we will be planning the menu for this in the next couple of weeks - which believe me, takes a lot of planning - it would be useful to have a good indication of the number of people definitely going, i.e. booked.

So far we have a table for 9 :wink:

1. Stevie, Tracie, Stevan & Nicole
  2. Craig
  3. Steve Butler & Carly
  4. Simon
  5. Gavin

Tickets in the Club Shop here.

www.gto.club/product/jae-2016-gtouk-full-member-advance-tickets/

Tracie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me and anna will be going will sort out booking forgot sorry miss :laughing:

2 Likes

Get Dave and Anna on there and it’s a good table , yes @gavin_naish I actually said something nice :flushed:

3 Likes

I’ll be there, will pay for my ticket this weekend :grinning:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes