JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

Looks like I will miss this yet again! The misses wants a holiday and thats the only week we can do! I tried to tell her that JAE could be our holiday but apparently sleeping in a tent and ■■■■-ing in a bucket isnt her idea of a holiday!! Grumpy cow! We get back on the saturday so may try and pop up on the sunday and see you all!

Be good to see you if you can make it mate , Sunday isn’t really the best day though so don’t bust a gut , we normally start pulling away from there around lunchtime

Plenty more meets still that you can make hopefully

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Stan and i will be there

5 Likes

Sadly I cannot make it this year. I am committed to a weekend of work :frowning:

Paul

1 Like

@ms8leach, wouldn’t be the same without you mate :sunglasses:, @Paulw that’s a shame mate :slightly_frowning_face: What will we do without random camera flashes going off in our faces , fingers crossed you work pattern might change , you never know :grinning:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

I also may not be able to make this due to work commitments :frowning: make sure you get to this meet its the best of the year. Really gutted.

Neil.

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: Nooooooooooooo!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Works booking in a good distance ahead then, that’s good! Sure you can miss 2 days :wink:

All booked and now looking for some costumes!

James

2 Likes

Who do i pay?,im not camping but will come for a day and late night

1 Like

In the club shop Scott,

Simon

1 Like

Is it pay on the day for people not camping?

Wrong event. Thought this was birthday at billing.
Me and events. I give up lol.

4 Likes

Just paid via club shop.
See you all there.
Marty

2 Likes

@Tracie do we have an updated list and number of remaining tickets avaliable! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes I will update later

3 Likes

Thanks Simon :slight_smile:

Paid 🖒nearly forgot :smiley:

2 Likes

The scores on the doors

Tracy Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
ANNA PERKINS x 2
martyn kitching x 1
James Jones x 1

I currently have 21 Tickets and 15 are sold

Simon

4 Likes

Brilliant :slight_smile: so 6 spaces avaliable.

Get booking people :slight_smile:

2 Likes