JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

Just booked, had a great time last year and looking forward to this. I spotted a Hawaian shirt in the chazza shop on Saturday, thats the first item bought :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol got this years tent sorted!!

Polish army tent. Should fit the theme!!

5 Likes

are you taking a sqwar

1 Like

Lol sort of but I wouldn’t call her that cos she’ll kick your ass! :joy::joy: (and mine!! :flushed:)

3 Likes

no offence just thought,with the wigwam and that it appropriate

2 Likes

Lol I know :wink: :joy::joy:

Been in the shop for tickets for this how much do i pay for me and my son to come for the day?

Tracy Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
ANNA PERKINS x 2
martyn kitching x 1
James Jones x 1
Richard Morris x 1
Jon Pepper x 1
David Jenkins x 1

2 Likes

That’s small

Simon

1 Like

Hi @ScottMR

The club shop is only selling the weekend all in tickets. You can buy a day ticket on JAE website but that limits you to having to park in the public car park. This also dictates that the day ticket holders leave by 10pm…

Not sure if there is anyway round this mate.

Steve

Doesnt seem to be any other option than pay for whole event,how much is it for me and kelvin mate?

1 Like

just paid for stan and I

3 Likes

It would be £120 for the whole weekend @ScottMR that includes breakfasts and evening meals

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

A bit much for 12 hours sat chatting tbh,impossible to do the weekend so ill have to leave this one and spend the money on the car

Oh sorry mate thought you meant how much for the weekend , thought you might have been joining us for the weekend

Craig :grinning:

no mate if i could i would but could only do a day and evening only option then is to park outside and be chucked out by 10pm,defeats the object of going if i have to park with everyone else,no matter matbe next year.

3 Likes

Tracy Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
ANNA PERKINS x 2
martyn kitching x 1
James Jones x 1
Richard Morris x 1
Jon Pepper x 1
David Jenkins x 1
Mark leach X. 2

And me :heart_eyes:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tracy Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
ANNA PERKINS x 2
martyn kitching x 1
James Jones x 1
Richard Morris x 1
Jon Pepper x 1
David Jenkins x 1
Mark leach. x 2
Terry x. 1

Right we are now going to be ordering some more tickets from JAE.
This is shaping up to be an amazing weekend!!!

6 Likes

Well guys, I’m contemplating making the trip ( x 2 ). I’m not a camper but hey, there is always a first time :wink:

7 Likes