JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

That would be great fella even more so with the distance :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

be cheaper for you as you can collect your mugs and save postage :slight_smile:
Steve

6 Likes

Would be great to have you there!! If it’s the only event you can ever get to it’s the one to come too!

The camping isn’t that bad, shower blocks are hot and not too crowded (depending on how early you wake)
Onsite cafe does breakfasts. Fire works, dj, food, drink, beer, wine, vodka… Did I mention drink?
Oh and cars :joy:

5 Likes

This could be awesome especially considering my missus has had her hour scedule for the next 6 months tonight and shes off on that weekend,long story short but that means there will be somebody here so i dont have to be…wheres the frickin tent shop

8 Likes

Its a ■■■■■■ marquee you need big fella :slight_smile:
Steve

4 Likes

Fairpoint well made,i shall look for something suitable ,ive heard the millenium dome is up for offers,win that then atleast ive somewhere to keep my groceries for the weekend

5 Likes

Glad there is a chance to make this buddy, the last meet you got to was JAE at Mersia wasn’t it

Steve

2 Likes

For someone who posts frequently here and has an active interest in the club along with living so far away, it would be good to put a face to you mate.

We get that pissed you wont know your sleeping in a tent TBH

Steve

5 Likes

yeah and couldnt stay then either,havnt had a holiday since 1992

4 Likes

Your going now so no excuses

Steve

2 Likes

@spiros is sound as a scottish pound,met him in prestwick when i was buying my car he drove over to show me a few things i was asking about

6 Likes

And I’m not a party animal Steve :sweat: :fearful:

You will be :wink::joy:

When in Rome

Craig :grinning:

Been thinking about this one, watching the tickets going.
If your ordering more tickets i will have one.

6 Likes

We are, so feel free to purchase in the shop and we will allocate this straight away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also for those that havnt been. These are two of my pics from last year, this shows our corner of the show ground with our marquee and camping section to the left of that dirt track

7 Likes

Thanks @Butler. Will order in the morning.
Will have to get a tent.

4 Likes

After the Tsunami of responses to my thought about the event I have committed my self to it :relieved: Scott You’re next Jensen in the morning :grin:

8 Likes

Brilliant news be great to meet you 🖒

2 Likes

Updated

Tracy Parkin x 4
Craig Heritage x 1
Steve Butler x 2
Mick Walter x 2
Simon Baker x 1
Gavin Naish x 1
ANNA PERKINS x 2
martyn kitching x 1