JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

All purchased tickets now sent out

Simon

1 Like

how many left @3000gt

We have as many as we want until

“Please book your tickets by the deadline (14th August 2016) as we need to establish numbers for catering purposes”

Simon

3 Likes

great ill get our 2 booked atthe end of this month

4 Likes

Just booked mine :blush:

6 Likes

My ticket arrived today Yahayyyyyyy!!!

Now to get the car finished :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Terry @just_cool did you get the front wings?
Couldn’t offer it to you before as still had car and might of fitted it, but now it’s sold I have a pass side one if you need it.
Jensen

1 Like

I bought another one Simon. Cheers

1 Like

Hi Jensen, yes I did get a set of front wings, got from a guy about 14 miles from my house, they were fairly good too, better than mine by a long shot.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Question guys my son is coming to jae with me and we want to use his fiesta to carry the majority of the equipment and supplies and him follow me there,is it jap cars only in the grounds?

You have a grace period of about 30 mins I think to unload it and then park it in the public carpark :slight_smile:

lol ■■■■■■ charming,does he get a cheaper ticket then?

No mate :frowning: it works as a person price not a car price sorry. It’s JAE rules not ours. They are very strict this year after lots of complaints last year

2 Likes

I guess the clues in the name,cant wait to tell him he has to park with the commoners

Might need to check too pretty sure there’s rules about cars being left overnight , that said though security guys last year were pretty good on the whole so might be ok in that respect

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

i have a plan b,or a missus with a large estate car

1 Like

Lifted this from the JAE site @ScottMR

“This entitles you to access into JAE, with your Japanese car or motorcycle and to participate in all the organised events and activities for free, whether you are with a car club or as an individual. In addition, this covers your camping for the entire four-day duration. Non-Japanese cars are welcome but are not allowed on-site, they will be parked in the general parking area, situated just outside the main JAE entry gate. There are designated general camping areas, as well as areas reserved for clubs. Upon entry, you will be given one free show-guide per car.”

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

So hes ok in public car park by the sound of that

Last year I had to pay a £50 deposit to be allowed on site in my Mercedes for setting up tent, unloading etc. 1 hr max.
Refunded when leaving site to park in general.
Marty

2 Likes

Well good old ebay,commited now

6 Likes