JAE 2016 fancy dress

Scarily if you squint his face looks like @Butler :flushed:

Something you want to tell us Steve ?

Craig :joy:

4 Likes

Nah no way is butler that big.

4 Likes

I thought this would be cheapest option but just been looking at the price of women’s underwear and a gun, better think again, plus would need a few sun bed sessions.

thats the rottie sorted

3 Likes

Anyone bought stuff yet?!

1 Like

I have tasked one of my team members to work on my Hawaiian and Army uniforms! Mind you living next to Tidworth and army HQ I should have no excuses! My current thinking -

3 Likes

Only a few weeks to go guys.
My fancy dress for both nights is all done?
I think the committee is going all out this year are you sorted completely?
@stevie @gavin_naish @3000gt

What about everyone else?

Nope I’ve got nada yet

Should get moving really

1 Like

Got ours in the fancy dress bag just waiting on coconut stud pouches and garlands

2 Likes

I’ll wait till the night before, like normal, then rush out and get something.

1 Like

Tut tut tut… Your supposed to set an example :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

well kitted out for both nights including the kids :slight_smile:
Steve

2 Likes

Not sorted anything. Still chasing family members to find out who has the brand new tent we got, put up in the garden packed away lent out, passed around and never found its way back.

2 Likes

I hope this fits 🖒

2 Likes

Decided we aint doing fancy dress,its costing me an arm and a leg already having to buy everything from scratch then the 2 tickets,

2 Likes

Optional mate don’t worry 🖒

1 Like

All in ill be spending 500 quid and thats just to be able to go,gotta stop spending the car fund money on 3 days in a field lmao

3 Likes

You could have slept with me…then again I fart alot… anyway back to the subject of fancy dress I’m just going in shorts

3 Likes

Well I’m personally offering a bottle of something as a prize for best dressed member (not committee) judged by the committee

1 Like

With it being “army” I was going to go as an octopus , but not sure if they are arms or legs , so I’m coming as sonic instead :joy:

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes