JAE 2016 fancy dress

Being Mr lastminute.com thought I’d better get my butt into gear and start sorting stuff for this , Friday night sorted just need to sort Saturday now

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

“This reply is useless without pics” :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue:

Tracie

3 Likes

My costumes are ordered! Just need my colleague to get my hat sorted! :grinning:

James

3 Likes

Does it have to be army…quite fancy being a sailor :kiss:

1 Like

What you got in your basket Dave?

1 Like

:grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie

2 Likes

Secret ain’t it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Just checked it’s rust treatment and some no weld putty for my next mot ( they will never see that hole)

3 Likes

6 Likes

Got my ticket today thanks.
Bit worried though as car is in bits, no tent,sleeping bag ect. And no outfits sorted.
Need to pull me finger out.
Jensen

3 Likes

im still buying stuff aswell,not doing fancy dress…bah humbug

1 Like

Ok now I know your not, I’m not. Makes it a bit easier for me.

1 Like

Its costing me a fortune already having to buy everything from scratch for 2 of us,next year will be different ill only need to buy tickets.

1 Like

Ah come on don’t be misery arses :wink:

3 Likes

Thats exactly the comment that makes people feel they HAVE TO conform and leave them feeling awkward and embaraced on the day…me i couldnt give a toss but theres some sensitive peope about lmao

my attempt at being serious failed didnt it.

2 Likes

Lol no of course you don’t have to do fancy dress :joy:
It’s just some fun after all :grinning:

1 Like

Oh the pressure! If nothing else I will go commando for army night. :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t feel you need to dress up if cash is tight ( which I know the feeling very well this month :slightly_frowning_face: ) I would rather you turn up and have a good time regardless whether your dressed up or not .

It is a big expense kitting yourself out if it’s your first camping meet so the main thing is your there and have a good time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well that’s mine sorted , I could have spent that on the car :slightly_frowning_face::joy:

3 Likes

I’m sorted too lol :gun: just don’t shoot me

3 Likes