JAE 2016 Feedback

like a massive banqueting table…

2 Likes

Jesus ■■■■ Christmas! Busy day at work and your all on a jae revolt lol :kissing_heart:
Agree with @ScottMR and @jensen360 as a new boy to jae was the club atmosphere…jae itself did nothing for me, I already said at the meeting gto uk can do this anywhere.

3 Likes

busiest part of my day so far, walking to the shops and buying numbers for the wheelie bins, :sob:

3 Likes

Prob still that hangover keeping you on a go slow…more practice required gavin :smiley:

1 Like

With rectanguar tables they can double up in the evenings and leave loadsmore space,during the day spaced out left and right with a central gangway and in the evening set out left and right again but pushed together to hold food etc on one side and a assive group table on the other,if that makes sense

I’m not showing my assive again Scott lol :kiss:

1 Like

It was a case of eeeny tbh

1 Like

Grower not a shower…punch sends you inverted :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t really say much about this, being my first time to a big event and first time with the club didn’t know what to expect. The weather didn’t help, would have been much better with a dry Saturday, as for the club effort to organise the whole thing was good enough for me. The only thing I would have preferred is spending some more time talking about our cars.

3 Likes

Pros,
Easy to get to for access to the site
Khazis were kept pretty clean
Our van was lurvley and toasty at night :grinning:

Cons,
Weather (out of our hands though)
Traders stalls were a complete mess and all over the place
I ■■■■■■■ hate spiders!!!
Nowhere near as busy as kettering used to be

As for gtouk never a dull jae yet and top marks for all who arrived/helped out/organized everything :+1::ok_hand:

4 Likes