Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2

1 Like

Any others planning on going to this one?

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty

Tracie :frog:

1 Like

It’s always a last minute one Scott, there are family commitments/work calendars to consider and members who haven’t been before who won’t know what a great weekend it is, looks fairly small at the moment, but in the 10 years I’ve been here this JAE event has never let us down, come rain or shine.

Good to see you coming along @Marty_K

4 Likes

Nice one @Marty_K , I know what a pain your shift patterns are an holidays :sunglasses:

3 Likes

All paid and sorted. JAE here we come.

James

3 Likes

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)

All booked and paid for.
Wouldn’t miss this one.
See you all there.
Marty

3 Likes

Just a reminder of the themes peeps - fancy dress optional of course.

90’s is a doddle, and German/Bavarian Beer Fest, who doesn’t love a beer fest, plenty of cheap stuff on Ebay for that. (@just_cool you’d best start looking now, in order to be organised by September :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

Just a reminder peeps, the cut off date for buying these in the Club shop is

14th August

So only a month to go.

Steve

2 Likes

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin

1 Like

I think we are going to need a bigger marquee :joy::joy:

This is THE meet where the club repays its members for the year , we go to town with the marquee Dj etc , think of it as a thank you for being a member for this year .

There is a vibe at JAE. All the clubs are there to enjoy themselves and there is a buzz in the air .

We have lots outstanding cars in the club this is the show to get them seen , let’s show these other clubs that the GTO/GT isn’t the unloved jap child and has virtually disappeared , we attracted so much attention at jap day being out in force be great to see again at JAE

Hope that’s a little insight for those that have never been and are wondering whether too go

Craig :grinning:

5 Likes

My car is a no go as it won’t be on the road.
I am in negotiations with the wife as I did not realise this falls on our annual holiday to Cadhay house!
I can see alot of house work and grovelling is going to be needed, but fingers crossed we will cut the trip a couple of days short and make it. I hope.

5 Likes

Hi
Just bought my ticket, could not get paypal to work via club shop so got from JAE site, maybe after just buying JP show on 20/8 ?
Anyway can send balance for food or pay on 20/8 or at JAE.
Now sorted for both shows.

Jerry you Wally just pm one of us if you ever have a problem (not personal ones) we bought the tickets for member’s from funds :sob:

2 Likes

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin
Jerry

3 Likes

Did not realise they were pre bought or l would have done, names not wally [lol]

3 Likes

In :heart: and jest you know that Jerry ( Wally)

2 Likes

T

The JAE Show is fast approaching as is the ticket deadline Advance tickets cut off Friday 17th August which gives you just under a month to buy yours if you haven’t already.
After this tickets are only available on the gate and cost £65 or Saturday and Sunday £20 per day.

Each club will be allowed 1 non jap car on their club stand as explained at the reps meet, we understand that cars break last minute but JAE is all about Japanese cars and we want to keep it that way unlike other shows that claim to be Japanese and let anything on stand.so make sure you have ordered your tickets through the club shop or you will be paying £65 on the gate for the weekend.

2 Likes

So, I’ve got 'till August 16th then :joy: :joy: :joy:

Best get back out there and get to work.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like