JAE 2017 Ticket's now in club Shop

Well you can’t let that new tent and camping goodies go to waste Terry so you’d best get booking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Plus I think you’ll make a great Bavarian Wench :joy::joy::joy: :beers:

Tracie :bee:

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin
Jerry
Steve & Angie

3 Likes

Last few days then, a few people missing still :smile:

Simon

Hi Jerry

can you drop me £15 then for the food, entertainment and drink then

[email protected]

Simon

Sure thing, can l send to an a/c and s/c can do now.
Cheers Simon.

May be able to wing coming but wont know untill mid week

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just a reminder for the stragglers, the cut off date for tickets is looming - next week.

Attending and Paid

Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin
Jerry
Steve & Angie

Tracie :bee:

2 Likes

So peeps the ticket purchase deadline is extended to Friday 25th August, 1 week tomorrow.

After that we must close this down to allow the Committee enough time to make the final preparations, meal planning etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, always a brilliant event year on year.

Steve

3 Likes

Dan’s in…come to daddy :astonished:

Updated
Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin
Jerry
Steve & Angie
Dan

1 Like

Hi sorry for any inconvenience but is it at all possible to book 2 adults and 1 child 1 tent 1 gto for jae only problem I can’t confirm till Monday 21st completely understand if to late Sorry for any inconvenience caused thanks chris 07715121593

1 Like

Hi Chris some great news we have extended the deadline to next Friday, but you would also need to purchase full membership as this has subsidised the Food, DJ, drink and marque etc

Simon

2 Likes

Thanks for reply i think I’m a full member reg 40838 car ten d1egd if not please let me know again thanks for reply regards chris dunnett

Hi Chris full membership is in the club shop and £20 to purchase this goes towards running the club, however if you attend jae the food and entertainment is heavily subbed by the club fund’s you will more than benefit the £20, plus it opens up the forum massively to what you can see.
We would love to see you all at jae this year :+1:
Thanks Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave thanks for reply I think I joined club on 8/2/17 order 40837 subscription 40838 car reg D1EGD silver tt got please confirm if correct thanks chris dunnett New mobile no 07715121593

@3000gt could you check the PayPal subscription please I have limited internet, admin won’t load here at bacton.
Thanks fishy :joy:

1 Like

Hi Chris

The membership year runs from 1Aprl to 31 March so if you paid in Feb that would have just catch last years

Simon

Hey me, Soph and indie will be popping down on the Saturday so before I buy some tickets is there any spares I can buy from the club first if anyone’s dropped out :grin: See you all soon.

3 Likes

Yes I currently have 4

Simon

1 Like

Hi @3000gt
Can only come down for the day due to our holiday.
I was just going to buy a ticket on the day, is that best or should I be buying one through the club?
Jensen

2 Likes