JAE 2017 Ticket's now in club Shop

The JAE Full Entry ticket includes access to all the good stuff JAE lays on, whether its the HKS IKO competition, Dodo Juice Show n Shine, off-road 4x4 course and Fireworks Display. On top of that it also includes your camping for the entire event. Gates open at midday on Thursday 31 August and stay open for the duration of the event so you can arrive any time and come and go as you please. A JAE Full Entry Ticket is £45 per person

JAE Day Visitor passes are available on the gate only from 10:00 on Saturday 2 September. Access to all the JAE fun stuff the same as everyone else, however you cannot put your car on a Car Club stand but we will have a day display parking area for you to show off your pride and joy. Saturday Day Visitor passes are £20 per person

Children under 12 accompanied by an adult get in for FREE at JAE

hope that helps, these tickets will not contain any food or drinks package, I will let you either bring your own or make a donation

The Club is only selling the whole weekend with Food

3 Likes

Are they just day tickets

Hi Simon iv renewed my membership I’m planning on coming for the jae wend with my wife and daughter two quick questions I’m bringing my gto and wife and daughter in her car is there additional charge for two cars ps second car not jap also will my wife have to join as a member as well thanks for any help regards chris

1 Like

Hi Kevin,

The tickets sold by the Club are full weekend tickets with food not Day tickets.

2nd paragraph in Simon’s post above explains about Day tickets.

See you on the Saturday.

Tracie :bee:

1 Like

Hi chris,

Your wife doesn’t have to have full membership.

Any none Jap cars have to be parked in the public car park. If the car is full of gear for camping they charge you £50 deposit for unloading (1hour) they give you the money back when the car leaves the arena and goes to the car park.

Steve

2 Likes

Thanks for that info hope to arrive Friday about 6pm

3 Likes

Oki doke see you all soon :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to use the club link for your tickets cheers Dave
http://www.gto.club/product/jae-2017-gtouk-full-member-advance-tickets/

1 Like

Updated
Simon Baker
Steve and Tracy Parkin
Craig Heritage & family
Luka
Mark Leach & Stan
Mr & Mrs Pekin duck
Martyne x 2
Marty
James (Chef)
Jon (Peps DJ)
Colin
Jerry
Steve & Angie
Dan
Chris and family (3)

Day attending
Jenson (sat)
Kevin and Sophie (sat)
Steve (Fri)

3 Likes

Woah woah woah neddy , the only people accompanying me are the voices in my head , that’s enough trust me

4 Likes

What no little Richard :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Has anyone else started checking the weather forecast twice a day yet.

:joy::joy::joy:

Just in case you haven’t…IT’S LOOKING GOOD :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

1 Like

Nope but I know there will be big hangover clouds Saturday morning followed by the 1000 yard stares looking out over the field with that feeling of death and wanting to climb into your own bed :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

Mmmm… and when the Saturday day visitors arrive they will think the theme is Walking Dead :grin:

4 Likes

Lol Anna was saying day visitors…are you sure that’s a good Idea after last time…
Be fine honest by 3pm :joy: anyway it’s light’s out at 11 ain’t it :joy:
SMOKIN…:astonished:

3 Likes

Well this time next week it’s going to be getting busy :sunglasses: Can’t wait party time :tada::fire::boom:

3 Likes

JAE tent test done. Looks like someone else wants to come :grinning: can’t get her out of it now.

4 Likes

Knew you’d get fed up of the small tent mate

2 Likes

Well got it free off a mate at work so thought I’d give it a go.

3 Likes

Kev, Soph and indie :grin:

1 Like