Japanese Auto Perfomance, 28th June, Nottinghamshire

Haha, I am def over for it. Already booked the time off work lol :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good bex where you heading over from? Anyone driving from my way fancy a convoy over?

Be good to see you @BexGTO. It’s a great day and give you some camping tips for Billing when we meet on Sunday.

Tracie

2 Likes

@snoop_doggy is travelling over from your way @aaron1991ellis. We live Sheffield side of the Snake Pass. Welcome to drive to us and convoy in with us and @CDMH, but we set off early to set up the club stand.

Steve

1 Like

That sounds good to me steve… Could give a hand setting up then too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your on Buddy :smile:

Steve

1 Like

aaron1991ellis im doing a stop over in Buxton the Saturday night , can drive over in mini convoy Sunday morning

2 Likes

Sounds good to me

Sounds good to me too , you boys best keep up though i dont want to have to hang back for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

:smiley: take it yours is uprated??

Yeah just a bit lol

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Will try for this one, won’t be in the Yellow Beastie.
Remember JAPS as one of the really great meets.
We used to camp over the night before , God the stories I could tell about the camp over :grinning::grinning: .
Some of the older members will remember, great times.
If anyone from Gloucestershire is going and wants to give me a lift and share the cost then let me know, otherwise I will be in the Range rover, Boo want the car on the road NOW

1 Like

Sounds good craig lol

JAPs used to be a weekend jobby, but the Scoobies doing doughnuts, ripping the grounds up put a stop to that.

Steve

■■■■■■■■■ or what…

1 Like

What time is everyone getting there? I can come over as early as needed to help set up etc…

Only 2 days to go

1 Like

We will be setting up 8.30 - 9am

Steve

1 Like

Been after work and done the event shopping few last bits to get tomorrow then ready to roll on Sunday, @craig coming in the morning with support vehicle and heaps of Club equipment.

See you all on Sunday.

Tracie

2 Likes

If you need anything doing just let me know x

2 Likes