Japanese Auto Performance 2015

First of all let me say a Big thank you to my wife @Tracie for all the effort she put into this event, @CDMH for going out of his way yet again in making this event happen and thank you all who turned up.

What an amazing day, we certainly made an impression once more for the second year in a row we WON best Club Stand :smile:

A Massive Congratulations to @ORV for winning Best Sports Car category very well done buddy.

Weather wasn’t brilliant in the morning but that didn’t put the dampers on anything. Got to meet new members as well as the old faces even managed to sign up 3 new members.

It’s no easy task running a meet, but you guys who turned up, pitched in made it all worth while,

Thank you

Steve

6 Likes

Well Done All, what a great advert for the club, Thank for everyone involved this is what makes GTO UK.

Simon

4 Likes

Great weekend really enjoyed it , well done to @stevie and @Tracie for all the catering and effort they put in to making our club stand out once again .

Good to see all who turned out to represent us too

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Nice one guys well done and big congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done Steve and Tracie with organising and running JAPS. Plus to cap all your effort and those that turned up for the meet, to win Best Club Stand for a second year is outstanding. Take my hat off to you, hopefully will be able to attend next year.

Once again well done guys and girls

3 Likes

Well done guys awesome news!! Going to need to she. A celebratory drink at birthday bash!!

2 Likes

Great news everyone, it’s always good to hear positive feedback.

4 Likes

Great result for the weekend guys, am so sorry I couldn’t be there but work didn’t turn out as well as I hoped but WILL be at the birthday bash, have booked the weekend off, drop my wife off at the airport on Friday too, so yeah, gonna be good.
Well done again in the club stand.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fair play to you all… Yet another meet I couldn’t make n you all make me feel like I’m missing out on all the fun… I’ll get to one soon and meet you all… Massive thumbs up for winning best stand

Jus

2 Likes

This was a brilliant day, had such a good laugh. Thank u all so much :smiley:

2 Likes