Japanese & Ford Show- Sunday 1st May - Nottinghamshire

Late notice…

But this is normally on the Events calendar as Japanese Auto Performance and we have a Club stand, this year the organiser has retired and his show is no longer running.

Recently found out it is back on in another format/different organiser, so Tracy and I will pop along on Sunday to check it out for a future all singing/dancing Club event.

If anyone fancies a run, and numbers warrant it, I’ll take the event shelter.

Full details here.
www.classicshows.org/component/ohanah/44th-notts-classic-event-sunday?Itemid=

Steve

5 Likes

I’m in , will come along if that’s ok

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be the same without you @CDMH

Steve

3 Likes

Cheers matey .

Will this be the same as previous years do you know ? We just turn up and get on the grass pitches ?

Be good if we can get it back on the calendar full time ,it’s been a long standing meet over the years with good success for the club of late

2 Likes

I was reading on the site about this they have a booking form car must be pre 2001 it’s £4 for show car but you have to submit a booking form and have passes sent via post which are valid till 11am if your not on by then it’s full price. It would seem a company has taken over and runs several meets in different areas with the same type of booking conditions.

2 Likes

Just been reading that myself Dave :grinning: It’s worth a drive out to have a mooch and reccy it for next year even if we can’t get in the show ground itself .

I know in the past there were loads of modern fords so will be interesting to see , all the GTO’s meet the criteria anyway :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Would be up for going north next year bit too late for me this one with bank holiday already taken up.

1 Like

Thats the same form as previous years, just with a name change.

The fact that you can pay on the gate means you can get on (previous years were the same).

Will ring them tomorrow to see if we can get a club stand.

Steve

3 Likes

Spoken to the organizers, all sorted, we can put up a Club stand without having booked anything.

We are going to take the Event shelter, whether we need to put it up or not probably depends on the weather.

Steve

3 Likes

Nice one matey :sunglasses:

Right who else is joining us then ?

Cmon folks

2 Likes

I think i can come

3 Likes

Monday is an easier day for me to attend, as we have guests over on Sunday.

I think I might come along.

2 Likes

Monday is the Classic Mini Club not Japanese & Ford.

Steve

1 Like
  1. Steve & Tracy

2. Craig

3. Mark L

4. Des

5. (none members) Julian & Joe

Anymore for anymore ?

Steve

1 Like

Looking forward to it :sunglasses: Will have a good quality of cars there :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks like it won’t be Monday then. I’ll have to get off by about 2.30 if I can get on Sunday.

2 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhh just dropped my car off for caliper refurb its a 2 day turn around but being nearly weekend wont have car back in time,sad thing is i could have took it next week but forgot about this

2 Likes

There’s a very high possibility I’ll be there.
Do I have to book in advance and how soon before, have I left it too late already?

1 Like

You pay on the gate Dan, but don’t turn up at your usual time of 3 o’clock :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Steve

1 Like