Japanese performance show 2016

Thats a shame about your car and im very thankful of your offer to take your place i will try and do your club position proud,will you post to me your ticket when it arrives to you? thankyou again,very generous.

5 Likes

Hi Scott,

The tickets will be issued to me to send out and I am receiving them some point this week. Not sure if they are printed or email tickets. Either i will get the ticket direct to you :slight_smile:

See you there,
Cheers,
Neil

2 Likes

Ah ok no probs no time to change my name by depol,thanks mate

1 Like

Hi scott
If i received tickets i will definitely sent you.
Cheers

1 Like

Top man for giving your ticket to Scott.

Iā€™m sorry to hear about the car. Itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  annoying when people canā€™t be bothered to look where theyā€™re going and not own up to damaging other peopleā€™s stuff.

I hope youā€™ll be able to make a car meet soon though.

Andy B

5 Likes

Hi Scott,

The tickets are purchased as a block of ten so no names were allocated. Iā€™ll let you know when they are here. I will update the list of people on thread so everyone knows who is going.

Cheers,
Neil

Cheers neil just a though if my lad wants to come can he pay on the door /gate as a guest?

Yes thats not a problem you can pay for passangers on the gate. I cant remember if itā€™s the price. I think itā€™s listed on the website Iā€™ll have a look.

Cheers,
Neil

1 Like

Hi All,

Please note: All tickets have been sent out to your email address which is attached to the gto website, if anyone has not received their ticket please let me know (also if you would like me to forward it to a different email address)

The tickets need to be printed or can be shown on your phone, they are individual for yourself. I will also bring a copy of all the tickets to the meeting point in case anyone has any issue.

It has been mentioned to be the postcode brings up two Mcdonalds so for reference here is where we are meeting

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.28099,-1.5472734,3a,75y,296.26h,80.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stRswO1Ia8M1KJr_uIQGRgQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656. I still need a preferred meeting time from everyone?

Looking forward to the meet, any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Neil

2 Likes

Hi nas can you please send mine tickets to
scott mr
Cheers
Raja

4 Likes

Hi Raja,

All sorted and that was very kind of you.

Cheers,
Neil

2 Likes

You got a pitch layout for this one yet ? Love to see where they have put you all :sunglasses: See whether your inside or out

Craig :grinning:

Sadly no, the clubs will not find out until the day. The Marshalls will guide us when we get there.

Cheers,
Neil

Sounds like it first in , starting at the back

Simon

1 Like

OK as above can we get the ball rolling on a suggested time to meet at the McDonaldā€™s as I like to plan ahead peeps :wink::grin:

Neil says between 7am - 10am for getting in, the public can get in from 10am so I suppose that will mean the public entry queuing will start to pile up.

So can we agree a time for breakfast at McDonaldā€™s???

Tracie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

im happy to meet at CV31 3JZ whenever everybody else does just post what times best and ill be thereā€¦eventually

2 Likes

If anyone is late they can drive straight in, but I think it will be easier if we meet up and go into together. I suggest we donā€™t leave it to late minute. I also know we have a good distance to travel, so what time do you think will work best?

Cheers,
Neil

You say a good distance, is it still 5 miles, how far do you think in minutes then from Macyā€™s to the show Neil?

We can be there at whatever time, just thought as youā€™ve asked twice for a time already Iā€™d try and get it rolling.

Maybe just say a time, and itā€™s ā€˜be thereā€™.

Tracie :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s 15 mins from there. The only reason I asked is I donā€™t know if there was a time set for the meeting point at cirencester. Iā€™ll ask them for a time and then get something posted up :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil

OK Neil, leave the Cirencester part to you, going on the Beaulieu breakfast meet, it was 30 mins for breakfast, 20 mins car park chat, and 10 mins for last few to arrive, so I guess we need 1 hour plus driving to the event time from McDonalds.

Tracie

5 Likes