Japanese performance show 2016

dont forget your mac and brolly

3 Likes

Sorry couldnā€™t attend this in the end, see you all at jae have a good one hope the weather holds outšŸ–’

5 Likes

Iā€™m kinda hoping we are indoors!
Marty

2 Likes

Just keeping them clean before we get there :joy:

2 Likes

Mines filthy was going to wash it yesterday but weather put me off,its still filthy and now raining so running out of time lol,i draw the line at washing a car when its raining

2 Likes

When we had a hot spell for like 5 days car got really dusty, when the thunder hit I went out with a sponge and soap, got wet but job done and didnā€™t have to leather it offā€¦still still looked pink after :laughing:

2 Likes

lol i do that when i go to the seaside,just take a bar of soap and get in the sea

4 Likes

Seeing as Iā€™m coming now I need to clean mine , wonā€™t get chance now , the Ark is parked in our road itā€™s that wet and Eleanor is coming tomorrow , so guess Iā€™m giving it a wipe down there , chucking a for sale sign in it , you never know , plenty of foot traffic

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

Donā€™t there is an old couple at Bacton that live in their chalet, they have no bath or shower they bathe In the sea every day naked.

2 Likes

Your not that old mate and Iā€™m sure Anna would slap you for saying that about her

Craig :wink:

4 Likes

Quick everyone wash ya cars the suns out

2 Likes

Washed/polished mine already!
Just changed the spark plugs, and topped the oil and coolant off.
Enough tools to repair just about anything in the boot.
Full fuel tank.
Postcodes in the sat nav.
Also turned the gasket round on the oil filler cap. (Wonder if you can buy them separate. Bet not!)
I think I am ready!
Marty

5 Likes

Im usually well prepered but this meet kinda crept up on me with last minute ticket,that and having a real hard week of nights has caught me out,thats my excuse and im sticking to it,engine bay was done during the week,interior has only just been revamped so spotless,just need to wash her and give her some wax,probably get up at 5 sunday morning to do it.

2 Likes

Quick flick over :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: between showers

3 Likes

looks mint mate wish we has an inbetween bit,so far its looking like a clean when im there

No chance of a wax, will need going over again same as yours Scott. The things we do for our cars :wink:

It just makes me laugh how its lovely for weeks and as soon as its showtime the heavens open,soon as the days done the sun comes back out again lol,i dont like cleaning the car at venues tbh rubbing in road grime isnt ideal but washing it theres probably not an option.

1 Like

Looking forward to tomorrow, see you all at McDonalds.

Remember peeps, we have one of our very own in the Show & Shine @ORV (Ian), Ian has one of the best examples in the Club, @stevie and I have seen it as heā€™s local to us, but Ian doesnā€™t manage many National shows due to work commitments, so if you havenā€™t seen this car, itā€™s definitely one to see, head over to the Main Hall Show & Shine and just see how lovely it is, and give our Club support to Ian.

Tracie :smile:

8 Likes

Deffo ooking forward to seeing an unmolested car and ill be over giving my support and keying the opposition :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you @Tracie. Only just sat down from prepping it up all day. Just looking forward now to seeing members cars and enjoying the show.

4 Likes