Japanese performance show 2016

Your car is stunning mate , be rooting for you tomorrow

Another early start in the morning Urhgh seemed like such a good idea , I need a beer lol

See you lot in the morning around 7ish at Macy’s , I will be the one fast asleep in the chav mobile , unless your interested in buying it in which case it’s a lovely sensible motor

Craig :grinning:

5 Likes

See everybody tommorrow safe journeys guy n gals

3 Likes

Safe journey gto uk 🖒 have a great day don’t forget pics :blush:

4 Likes

Hi all gtouk have safe journey and enjoy full.
Don’t forget to make good picture.
Cheers

5 Likes

We will mate and thanks again for my ticket

3 Likes

can somebody tell me where this meet is? the postcode dosent come up on satnav and scott dosent know where hes going

Cv313jz is the McDonald’s meeting point which is on Queensway in leamington spa

There is one spare ticket as Neil could not make this event. If you want to go gimme a shout. 07984 616 996

Have a good day guys. Don’t forget to put some photos up :slight_smile:

I am gutted I missed this, I am really unwell at the moment. Also missed my dad’s and grans birthday so not a good weekend. Hope you all have a great day and get lots of pictures.

Cheers,
Neil

1 Like

Good turnout today guys :sunglasses:

This has potential to be a really good show with plenty of parking for club stands , be nice if we can get some serious numbers there next year :sunglasses:

Good to see you all today , shame you couldn’t make it @NAS

4 Likes

How big was the venue inside?

We were in the cow sheds but tbh they hardly used any of the facilities available , there’s scope for a lot more inside and out

2 Likes

Good to see you guys today. Did not get a best in category, but was against some fine cars. Really enjoyed the show and hope they add a stock category next time.

6 Likes

Great day,good to see everyone,cheers stevie for my graphics wierd venue but it worked,oh and i came home on a spacesaver tyre delaminated on my way out of the grounds,so another damn expence next week.

Can not mention Orv gt,what a car,best gto in standard form ive ever seen…awesome mate. off for some tea.

4 Likes

Thanks mate. Good to meet you both. Your car looks the biz. Love the leather work.

4 Likes

mooooooooooosive mate moooooosive

5 Likes

Loved today, very different being indoors, but as Craig says, the venue is massive and has huge potential for next year, but today was just their first year, they didn’t have the huge amount of traders, foot passengers (things to walk round at look at/buy) but the organisation for Show n Shine, and presentation was A1, a separate indoor hall, not tarmac like ours, music and light booming, a great buzzing atmosphere, and some absolutely beautiful cars in there.

@ORV seriously you did yourself and GTOUK proud today, at different events, different judges look for different things, at this one the modded cars seemed to do well in the results, but I’d put everything I own on the fact that those who read my post about Ian’s car the other night, before seeing it today, were like “OMG yes, that is beautiful”. I know @Marty_K was extremely impressed and he does know his stuff.

Great bunch today, small group of cars after a few not able to make it, but we definitely stood out as a Club - again

Right, got to go, got a very hungry and tired husband, and 2 parrots like they’re on acid who should actually be in bed at this time, picture will follow.

Great Day.

Tracie

7 Likes

Concur what Tracie and Craig have put, a very good day and an event with a lot of potential for future years. Was good to catch up with everyone and also to see Ian’s car in the Show and Shine, yep a very impressive GTO…at first thought the wheels didn’t do it justice but was corrected when told they were original wheels…well done Ian with what you have done to your car, hopefully they will have a best of stock next year. Thanks for organising it Neil and hope your feeling much better

6 Likes

Heres a few pics i took not many unfortunately , but the quality of the club cars yet again was outstanding , i even caught @Beanus at work again

The nissan cube i fell in love with , awesome car and awesome colour :sunglasses:

Scott , sorry to hear about your tyre mate :frowning:

@davet25 sorry mate for some reason yours didnt come out , grrrrr i purposely photographed them all

Craig :slight_smile:

8 Likes