Japanese performance show 2016

Sorry I am not happy of being about this statement, I havent spoken to anyone. Can you please let me know who I have spoken to so I can address this.

Neil

That’s brilliant @ScottMR
I’ve noticed there are some very quiet members that seen to only pop up when they want something or for a ruck…
Myself I’m always here always ready to help and always ready to get in the ring.
Craig is a ■■■■■■■ great bloke ffs even I can see he belongs here gto or scooby your all insane if you think it’s just about the cars.
Agm my first meeting…no one gave a ■■■■ about the cars just the people and the crack…last meeting I went too didn’t stand and think about my car all day wanking, laughs chat catch up then maybe cars…
My car was also parked next to a scooby shock horror!! Get away you dirty boy @CDMH…wait a minute we one trophys… quite happy for him to be here and make up numbers hey!

2 Likes

Ok I’m going to call a halt to this thread for 24 hours.
Whilst technically it’s not a decision I should make alone I think it’s a sensible precaution ATM

2 Likes

You had a conversation with me on the phone last night, as I said running this by me first.

Steve

Hi i have also pay and bought club stand tickets.

I am in East ham London.

Count me in.

What’s is addressed for this event and date.

Cheers.
First time in event.

I am also full gtouk member

My gto is under going to have new engine fitted and if is done by then than i will definitely bring my gto or other wide my lexus gs300.
Cheers

1 Like

Booked ticket @CDMH your with me…I’ve room for a little one in the back happy to pick you up somewhere bud or you can use your bus pass.

2 Likes

Hi raja
All the information you need for this event can be found via this link :slight_smile:

We do have a club rule in place about what cars can be on stands at events, unfortunately when tickets are in such short supply we do request that only gtos/3000gts are on the stand.

Hopefully your Gto will be ready by then

Full event info here :slight_smile:

Date - 21st August 2016
Time - 10am - 5pm
Location - Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG
Facebook event page - Redirecting...

EHM Parts presents Japanese Performance Show in conjunction with Japanese Performance magazine, the all new and only indoor Jap car show in the UK.
The location will be Stoneleigh Park which offers muliple indoor halls as well as large spacious outdoor tarmac directly outside the halls.

Some of the attractions at Japanese Performance Show -

Rolling Road Dyno - test your vehicles power

Indoor Show n Shine area - multiple halls

Club stand area - designated area for club stands

Trade stands - great deals on the day…

Centre stage with music from some of the leading DJs in the country

Prizes/trophies

Giveaways

RC circuit - free to use, bring your own remote control car or use the ones supplied

Race simulators

Models

Magazine/video/blog coverage

more to be confirmed…

TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE

*** Indoor show n shine ***

For indoor show n shine area entry please email [email protected] with detailed pics and spec list

*** Club Stand Pitch Info ***

A 10 car club stand pitch is £30. You may book more than one pitch. All club stand pitches are first come first serve.
Then club stand tickets are £13.50 in advance only from the website.
Passengers can get their tickets at the gate or in advance if they wish.
If you would like to secure your club stand pitch now, please email [email protected] or send me a message on here for more info.

*** Trade stand Info ***

If you would like to trade at the event please email [email protected] for more information

Take it your the organiser for this event ?

If so am after some info , are dogs allowed on site on show day ?

Craig :grinning:

Hi i have bought my ticket for this Japanese performance events which is in August but i still haven’t received my ticket yet.

I book in may about two months ago for this event.
Cheers

We are still waiting on tickets it won’t be long now.

Cheers,
Neil

Do we have a list of members that are attending? So can see whose about and organise meet ups and convoys.

The tickets are being issued two weeks before the event. Just confirming one if the ticket names and then I’ll post the list.

Good idea mate, in middle so can meet up with those coming from down south

1 Like

Purchased though the club shop

Ian Littlewood 1
Tracy Parkin 2
COLIN LOCKYER 1
Dave Taylor 2
Jerry Castle 1
martyn kitching 1
Andrew Benson 1
MOHAMMAD YUSUF 1

Simon

1 Like

Thats all 10 spaces taken?

All 10 spaces of gone. A couple of people have paid cash.

1 Like

Fancy meeting up at the usual place Marty and Andy, then can go up Fosse way and meet up with Colin GTO.

1 Like

Yeah, can meet up on the morning.
Meet up at the little chef in Cirencester.
Time tbc.
Marty