Japanese performance show 2016

1. Neil Swindlehurst
  2. Stevie
  3. Andy
  4. Orv

Only 6 tickets left, I will not be able to get any more.

Neil

Hi
I am trying to book a ticket for this show on the stand. Filled in form and it keeps coming back need fields etc. So any ideas? Will try and book through jap perf site. But please put me on the list for this one. Thanks

Now managed to pay for my ticket, so see you at this one! Cheers all Jerry.

2 Likes

Put me down for this one, have paid via club shop

2 Likes

I’ve just paid as well

2 Likes

Paid for my ticket.
See you all there.
Marty

2 Likes

Neil Swindlehurst
Tracy Parkin
COLIN LOCKYER
Dave Taylor
Jerry Castle
Andrew Benson
Martyn Kitching

Only 3 tickets left and I cannot get anymore.

Cheers,
Neil.

Paid , will park at the back :wink:

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

no you won’t mate. you can hold your head up high with the rest of us

Steve

5 Likes

Hi i have also pay and bought club stand tickets.

I am in East ham London.

Count me in.

What’s is addressed for this event and date.

Cheers.

First time in event.

My gto is under going to have new engine fitted and if is done by then than i will definitely bring my gto or other wide my lexus gs300.
Cheers

Can anyone clarify this for me?

We agreed at 2015 AGM I believe, that club displays are for 3000gt /Gto only.

Marty

1 Like

Believe it was club members , non GTO,s park at the back , same as japfest when I put the truck behind everything , and Julian’s and Diane’s cars were at the back

Here you go @Marty_K

http://forum.gto.club/t/2015-agm-minutes/67019

But there are only 10 places available here.
Not quite the same.
Marty

It’s limited tickets at all meets , not a problem though for me , bought one as They hadn’t all sold out , if someone is desperate I can step aside and they can have my ticket .

I will say this though I hope this is just a random thought and not a background conversation , people didn’t seem to mind when I was dragging stuff to meets or moving kit around the country on days off .

3 Likes

Craig, you know me.
No problem with you, or anyone else.
If this was a larger event, it wouldn’t even be an issue. I myself, had my gallant parked at the back at jae a few times.
Marty

I think the fairest thing to do in his situation is @NAS can you sort a refund for my ticket please ?

Cheers

What the hell is this all about,

We have a member who over the years has been one of the biggest assets in the clubs history.

His loyalty is to still be involved instead of moving on to the Scooby club, he moderates and still helps out behind the scenes for Events like JAPs and JAE.

Reading the above certainly has a feel of behind the scenes scheming or it might be a coincidence, Either way I am disgusted and for that reason please refund my ticket too. @NAS

Steve

1 Like

@stevie don’t do that mate , don’t worry about it , not a major problem , it is limited space so obviously better to get all GTO’s on the stand :grinning:

I’m not questioning anyone’s loyalty, commitment, anything. This s not personal.

This is a matter of space.

As agreed at last year’s AGM.

Marty

I cant make this sadly but my car can,craig im more than happy for you to take my old girl for her first meet ill even drop her over to you and pick her up after,not that you should fell you have to in order to ‘‘conform’’ but it certainly would shut a few people TFU.

5 Likes