1 Like

I’m not parking by Dave :wink:

5 Likes

Me neither he should be given a cars width all round

2 Likes

I’ll be up for that definatley.
Jerry

2 Likes

I’m not attending any further events this​ year until further notice, so please don’t take it i am organising this one, someone’s going to have to step up I’m afraid :sob:
Dave

1 Like

We could get Dave one of those

:joy::joy::joy:
Jerry

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate :cry:

2 Likes

We’ll go if it’s a Club stand not just trotting up on our own… so guess we need someone to take this on, or it probably won’t happen.

Tracie

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yerrr right OK Perky see you in April then :kissing_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

ive the organisation skills of a gibbon,cant even be on time when thats my only job…

4 Likes

Sin bin @ScottMR

2 Likes

I don’t think I can do this one with birthday bash so close. I also suspect Helen wants to go to a wedding in Leeds :sob:

3 Likes

That’s a shame James but understandable :wink::hugs:

1 Like

Lol as if i am doing another year of this :joy:

2 Likes

It would be great with club stand, I am in!

Lets see first list:

1. ScottMR
  2. gto_power1
  3. Steve&Tracie
  4. lukas
3 Likes

For this to go ahead you need the following, public liability forwarded to them which i will do.
A name of someone going on risk assessment form, that i will submit.
Min 5 members, club banners/flags and an events shelter @James3000GT has a shelter, @Colin_GTO has flags, @jensen360 has both items.
If someone wishes to organise the distribution of these to members going that would be good, whomever is closest.
Dave

1 Like

@jensen360 are you going to go on this event? If not, I will come to see you, if you do not mind, to collect shelter and flags. I have just about 1h driving to Kempston, so I will do with pleasure with my gto.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is a concrete type place, like Silverstone, so doubt the shelter will be able to be put up.

Tracie :snail:

1 Like

Yes i was thinking that, although they seem to give you a prime spot the more cars you have.:+1:
Great club team spirit @lukas we will have you on the committee before you know it :joy:
Dave :+1:

2 Likes