Japfest 24 April 2016 - Silverstone Circuit

lol. Not at all.
I will go ahead and book this then.
Marty

1 Like

Weekend ticket all booked.

Will be camping over sat night.
Not sure what time I will get there sat, but I am hoping for early. Make the most of the day!

Silverstone is a great venue, although the burger van type food is seriously expensive.(and I am not joking!!)
2 burgers and 2 coffees will be in excess of ÂŁ24!!
We may have to look at an alternative food supply! BBQ? Eat out?

Also, any plans for one of the event shelters to be there?

Marty

Been through the thread.
As far as I can tell, these are who is going/planning on going.
I have marked each one that has confirmed as booked.

1. Gavin. Booked
  2. Stevie?
  3. Bex Camping?
  4. Beanus Camping.Booked
  5. Mesobitchi Camping?
  6. aaron1991ellis Camping?
  7. jensonrichardson Booked.
  8. Marty K. Camping Booked.

etc

Anyone else booked?

Please add to the list as you book, or remove yourself from the list if not going.
Many Thanks
Marty

2 Likes

Day Tickets for me and Trace purchased.

Gavin. Booked
Stevie - Booked
Bex Camping?
Beanus Camping.Booked
Mesobitchi Camping?
aaron1991ellis Camping?
jensonrichardson Booked.
Marty K. Camping Booked.

Steve

1 Like

I have booked all 3 japfest dates, and will camp as long as there is no family dramas, and others are camping.
Jensen

Gavin. Booked
Stevie - Booked
Bex Camping?
Beanus Camping.Booked
Mesobitchi Camping?
aaron1991ellis Camping?
jensonrichardson Booked.
Marty K. Camping Booked.
Mick J Camping. Booked.

Time off work all sorted for this and most of 2016 events :slightly_smiling:, decided to brave the elements and camp out. Yet another GTOUK event to look forward to!

Mick

3 Likes

I’m going to have to jump in with a friend for this so will be coming in a 200sx so won’t get to camp with you guys as I’ve pulled the gto off the road for some much needed upgrades hopefully to be done for the summer shows/meets but I will deffinatly be having a wander over and seeing/speaking to you guys and having a good look round all your cars :smiley:

1 Like

2 Tickets purchased for Cyril Barnfather as he doesn’t have internet access.

Gavin. Booked
Stevie - Booked
Bex Camping?
Beanus Camping.Booked
Mesobitchi Camping?
aaron1991ellis Camping?
jensonrichardson Booked.
Marty K. Camping Booked.
Mick J Camping. Booked
Cyril Barnfather Booked

Steve

1 Like

The deadline for club bookings is Friday 18th March

1 Like

Is there a site map any where, showing where we are pitching?

Steve

Oh crap, have I missed the deadline for this?

The deadline was Friday, but the booking page is still live on the website. @3000gt will probably be able to advise on available space. Be good if you can make it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Club Deadline Extended!

We’ve EXTENDED the Club Booking deadline!

Moving to Silverstone gives us the opportunity to make the event you love even bigger and better in 2016 and beyond.

The deadline for club bookings has now been extended to Wednesday 23rd March. We have changed the way that club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members are able to book tickets and vehicle passes for their club stand.

3 Likes

@BexGTO

Looks like you can still book as posted above by Simon

Tracie

2 Likes

All booked and paid for including the camping :slight_smile: woo hoo

3 Likes

So we’ve had confirmation through from the event of who has a club show ticket and club vehicle pass, if you haven’t ordered with the club code when booking then you won’t be on this list, that doesn’t mean your not coming, it just means you’ve booked without using the club info or if it says that you don’t have a show ticket it probably means you are camping, but they don’t tell us that.

Gavin Naish - club show ticket, vehicle pass (has no car, lol)
Stevie Parkin - 2 x club show ticket, vehicle pass
Rebecca Weatherburn - vehicle pass
Andrew Benson - vehicle pass
Mike Jenkins - vehicle pass
Jenson Richardson - club show ticket, vehicle pass
Marty Kitching - vehicle pass
Cyril Barnfather - 2 x club show ticket, vehicle pass

So if you’ve got tickets direct can you now pop your name up and let us know as the deadline for club booking has passed.

Love to drum up some numbers and get some more cars up if we can, I’m sure if i speak to the venue nicely they’ll let us chop and change things around.

We won’t have entry routes, club info and opening times until about 2 weeks before the event so we’re not sure where they’ll put us yet. When we have it i’ll put it up.

4 Likes

Ok so excuse my stupidity but when they say some of us have bought vehicle passes what does that mean? Some people have bought club show tickets too so what does that give them that is additional? I’m confused :confused:

Looking at the list Gavin put up @BexGTO it’s telling me you have booked ‘camping’ and used the Club code to get a vehicle stand pass.

So you’ll receive a Ticket in the post for:-

Show Entry
Club Stand Pass for your car
Camping

Hope this is what you thought you’d bought :joy:

Tracie

1 Like

Indeed, the list we had through from the organisers just seems to leave things blank for those that have bought camping, perhaps some feedback we could give them would be to let us know who was bought camping, but yeah totally in agreement with what Tracey has put above. If your down for the vehicle pass that looks like camping with car and club stand, the only reason I didn’t put that wording up was because the venue haven’t specifically said that to us, that’s all.

I can ask them to confirm if you like.

1 Like

I defo booked camping.

1 Like