Japfest 24 April 2016 - Silverstone Circuit

I thought I had def booked camping too so that’s all good. I just wondered if I should have booked something else as well lol

Hmmm I think I am gonna need an easier tent to put up too lol

Has anyone received tickets yet?
Just realised this is only 11 days away and I haven’t. The organisers are leaving it a bit late.
Hope you have a helmet @Beanus it’s looking like you will need it. :wink:

Better get my rear steer fixed and bled. Lol

Woooooooooooo!

What about your car though mate?

1 Like

Not sure if the tt will be on the road yet if I find the break in the loom today then it might. As I will have time to fit the cam belt kit and put back together.
I will come down in the n/a if not. Just got its mot so all good.

Doing the belt yourself?

No mate the guy you met with me was going to do it as you know. But my mate said he would do it at his garage. I will be down there and underseal her as well.

If I find this break he should be able to fit it in but if I don’t find it before Monday he will be pushed to make space for mine.

Not got ours yet either @jensen360

Tracie

Was also wondering about where abouts on the site we are?
I can’t find this years site plan.
Marty

Not yet @Tracie. I purchased a bundle from the jap fest site for all 3 events and track time. Just wondered if anyone had received any tickets.
Jensen

Our tickets and Vehicle Pass have arrived on email for downloading and printing, so check your emails guys and gals if you are still waiting for them.

Tracie

I’ve read on the internet that you have to be careful with these ? Read it was a one hit thing that can’t be opened on a phone say then opened on a pic for printing ?..

Might be something to be careful with if its true

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I wondered if that might be the case with it being a ticket so I did it on my PC which is linked to my printer.

When I clicked to download it said “3 More Download Attempts Available” so probably OK, but don’t take my word for it as I only needed the one click.

Worth mentioning though Craig just in case.

Tracie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have track time and a club stand up for grabs, not sure how this is gonna work have to find out myself first and see who I can get a lift with.

Track time will be up for sale for what I paid for it, if not I’ll flog it to someone else at the event.

1 Like

We are planning on doing another cotswold convoy for this.
I believe it’s myself, Mick and Andy.
Anyone else heading up from the area?
Meeting time/ place tbc. Probably about 1-1.30pm.
Marty
P’s. We can always meet up in Fairford at mine if that works for you?

I have my tickets all sorted also.
Marty

1 Like

Cotswold convoy is meeting up at the co op garage in Lechlade at 1-1.30pm on the Saturday.
At the moment it’s myself, Andy, and Mick.
Anyone else?
Marty

I’ll be coming up in the Mirage on the Sunday.

Got to ring them tomorrow only received 1 of 2 tickets i ordered.
no ticket for my souvenir guide
and not received my 2 track time tickets
anyone else had issues?
I have all my order received emails so it wont be a major issue, just a pain in the bum.
Jensen

Just for those camping, the campsite is a 3.5 mile drive from the circuit.
Not ideal.
Just for people to be aware, with drink driving.
Early start. Could be busy, and there will be police about.
Marty

2 Likes