Japfest 24 April 2016 - Silverstone Circuit

Makes you wonder why they don’t utilise the campsite at the circuit really as that one accommodates loads

Craig :grinning:

To those going tomorrow and Sunday have a safe journey and a good weekend .

Look forward to seeing some pictures when you make it back

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah have a great weekend guys n gals loads of pics please and make sure some are of the cars lol

2 Likes

As @CDMH & @ScottMR says have a good meet wish I was there.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it.
Might not get sun burnt at this one!
Marty

3 Likes

I’m a little worried as I haven’t managed to print off my tickets as I don’t have a printer and work are really funny about it. :confused:

From what I read, you need to print them out.
Is there a camera shop or similar near you?
Could get them printed out there.
If you don’t manage it before you leave, I am sure we can sort it.
Save the files to your phone, or email then to yourself, so you are them easily available.
I will see if I can think of options.
Would offer to print them for you, but mine is knackered, and I had to get a friend to print for me.
Marty

According to their website, staples can print documents for you on site.
Also, libraries have Internet and printers you can use.
There are a public library in Brackley. Open to 5pm.
We can sort it there.
Marty

1 Like

Yeah must say the tickets were a bit weird had some that didn’t work, and track time only came through Friday.

I will have a walk over tomorrow and take a look at are stand :slight_smile: bit gutted I won’t be on it this time around as my car isn’t ready so be heading down in a friends car :+1:

3 Likes

Didn’t think i was going to be able to make it but change of circumstance allows it now, good times :thumbsup:
I’m aiming to get there for 9am, haven’t got a ticket so hoping i won’t be queuing for ages! hopefully i’ll be able to get close to the stand if not i’ll pop over and say hi.

2 Likes

See some of you in a couple of hours :+1:

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I would just like to thank all who attended.
Wasn’t the best of forecasts.
■■■■■■ cold night at the camp site, snow in the morning, a jobsworth security guard, etc etc
This event threw it all at us.
Still we all put on a brave face, and dealt with it.

Personally, I had a really good time.
Sorry I didn’t stay for your track time Andy.
Thanks to Bex for bringing the BBQ, and Mick for the use of the burner/kettle.

Managed to catch Mick up on the way home, and had a 2 car convoy from the A43 to Lechlade, which was fun!

All in all, a good event. And, yet again, despite the weather, I am sunburnt!!
Marty

8 Likes

Thanks for the food Marty and the beers lol

Was great to see you too and I am glad I am not the only one who is burnt. Though I am not sure it is sunburn with the weather but it may be burn from the wind chill lol but my face is rather red and warm.

6 Likes