JapFest 30 April 2017

Must be an easier way to do a cam belt change!

1 Like

Hi Dave,

As discussed I will bring that big gazebo thing that we had at the birthday bash. I can also bring my small BBQ thing.

James

1 Like

I’ll be there on the Sunday if there’s any Sunday tickets going I’ll need 2, or I’ll just get them on the gate :grin:

1 Like

Hi Kevin you can get them on the day but i would advise going on site and booking direct its cheaper.
Only pre booked cars buy the above date Where allocated club stand space.
I believe though they are currently offering a deal to display single car if you buy a ticket online, we could then possibly squeeze you in​ if you’re in the gto.
@davidtcunneen how did you book your tickets in the end? With club code for stand above or as pubic plus free single display inc?
Cheers Dave

Thank you James, @jensen360 hang onto the events shelter for now unless you don’t think you will be attending the next meeting? Then bring it to swap around​ with someone that is, please bring flags as discussed :+1:
@James3000GT as you are camping we can get the events gazebo up early for shelter on the day pre people arriving​.
Thanks Dave

1 Like

Due to situation happend to my car, I am pushed to rebook my stand and track time for somebody interested. My car will not be ready to attend on silverstone meeting. I will come as a guest.
Who is interested to rebook my ticket entry details for him?

Hi​ Lukas so sorry to hear this, you will need to contact japfest themselves to see if you can transfer your track time i don’t think you can but you could drop an email to them on the site link above.
Can anyone help Lukas out guys?

I am going to call them and ask for cancellation, but I wanted to do rebook straight away while being on call to them. It is ok, I will handle that. I will wait till tommorrow if somebody is intrested.

1 Like

I’ll be there mate.

1 Like

The brilliant engine i bought with only 40k on the clock is now in but only firing on 5, looks like head needs to come off. Not sure how soon this can be resolved :cry:

I have just had a telephone call with Japfest. My money will be refund for track time, but not for club stand until somebody will take it. I still keep the order number for club stand and I can call and change details for somebody interested. E-mail will be sent to new ticket holder to confirm.

3 Likes

Updated with cars on or off stand
Dave & Lewis - Camping + Track Time - Booked (on stand)
Steve & Tracie - Sunday Only - Booked (on stand)
Jensen - Day t.b.a. + Track Time - Booked (on stand)
Scott & Vikky - Sunday - booked (on stand)
Mark - Sunday only - booked (off stand)
Colin - camping track - Booked (on stand)
James - camping - Booked (on stand)
Craig - Sunday only - booked (unknown prob off stand)
Lukas - sunday - Booked (off stand)
N johnson - Sunday and track - Booked (on stand)
Don - camping and Sunday - Booked (on stand)
David Cunneen (on stand)
Marty - Sunday - booked (on stand)
Saj - Sunday only - booked (depends on running)
Bex - Sunday only - booked (on stand)
Mick J -Sunday- booked (on stand)
kevin - Sunday (on stand)
Steve - Sunday - booked ( on stand)
So far 14 on stand, thanks so much massive support for UK and this event.

3 Likes

I doubt my car will be ready in time if anyone wants my club stand ticket?

Should be able to transfer it.

This is such a shame but it happens, you can still come along Saj?

Mrs MR is missing from the list ,i blame the new secretary,hes rubbish im voting for spiros next year.

6 Likes

RED CARD SCOTT

2 Likes

Your del trying to confuse me??/

It is able to transfer.

My track time ticket has been emailed to me.
Just waiting on entry ticket now.

4 Likes

I’m missing from the list and stand lol

1 Like