JapFest 30 April 2017

Wee bottle good thinking…

2 Likes

Don’t anyone drink this orange juice Sunday…

4 Likes

does the 25 quid advanced ticket get you in a 7? @

Maybe wrong but the club ticket purchase date was Weeks ago so they will be public, we could just give it a go bud nothing too loose… Better than turning up without.
Dave

1 Like

surely they wont expect me to drive in and my missus wait 3 hours before being able to join us,its not like were refusing to buy a ticket

1 Like

Exactly mate just do it…

Should be there about 4pm

2 Likes

They won’t mate. Last year my brother bought his Mrs ticket on the gate…as he wasn’t sure if she was going until the day. Im almost certain that early bird/ advanced tickets and on the gate tickets are all the same. Just different prices on how early you buy them. But they will only be able to get in at 0700 if you are in the car that has the stand pass.

1 Like

Ive got an advanced ticket now if they give me any agg ill just hold up the que until they wave me through.

6 Likes

THE CLINICALLY INSANE

6 Likes

Come on let’s get polishing :joy:

2 Likes

We have 13 degrees and clear to clowdy Tomorrow :+1: no rain till 6pm

1 Like

Nutter.do it once your there and settled

1 Like

Very true Scott Dave will have plenty of things to polish especially if it’s really cold :joy:

2 Likes

Wanna bet…i squeezed the CUBE in

2 Likes

Ok to anyone camping.
I have arrived and setting up camp. By the hedge before you get to the lake as you drive past the gate.

James

2 Likes

Is there alot camping?

1 Like

Looks to be lots of people and BBQs all on my bill at the moment for gtouk :joy:

2 Likes

Band camp

Yeh loads :joy: no sleep!!

1 Like

Good old James :kissing_heart:

4 Likes