JapFest 30 April 2017

The sun is out its a nice warm evening and I’ve a Stella in my hand. Happy days

6 Likes

how fars the clubstand from where your camping?

1 Like

500 mtrs apparently up the rd @ScottMR
Glamping without @Colin_GTO :sob:
No one else has one of these :joy:

4 Likes

Has Colin got there yet?
Has he got issues with the car?

1 Like

He’s pretending again ! No he’s in a nice warm bed ffs coming in morning.

are you drunk yet

1 Like

Trying​ we have the Scottish crew shouting lick my balls at moment.

1 Like

So you’ve headed over to their tent then Dave :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

OPS

Just remind me who’s doing track tom

1 Like

I never touched a drop mate! :grinning:

2 Likes

Ffs I’m still printing off my tickets and getting bits together.

1 Like

That’s OK my bits have frozen off! Tentings for loosers! :grinning:

Thanks to all involved in organising this.
Had a great day, right until I got 1/2 mile from home!
Clutch pedal dropped to the floor on me.
No clutch at all, and no fluid in reservoir. Puddle under where I stopped! Doh!
Back on drive now.
Hopefully an easy fix!
Lol
Marty

11 Likes

Unlucky there mate.
Is it save cylinder?
Hopefully is an easy fix
Jerry :grinning:

Hope it’s nothing to bad Marty. Great catching up with you today.
Jensen

Oh no… not sure whether this was bad luck it happening or, good luck you were so close to home.

Glad you got home OK though Marty, great catching up today. See you at the next one.

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem.
Easy fix, no matter what really.
I think its the slave, but could be a split pipe.
Master is dry, and area is too.
I just found it funny, so close to home!
Lol
Marty

4 Likes

Big Thanks to Dave, you did a cracking job organising this, and it was your ‘virgin organiser’… that’s organiser folks, so you don’t misread :joy::joy:.

I’m sure Dave now knows, it’s not just a case of posting up a date and venue, it’s followed by a huge thread of questions for months helping members, organisation and enthusiasm which makes a successful meet. Also not forgetting the members who brought equipment for the day

The turn out today speaks volumes, as we’ve said before without you guys joining in, the event wouldn’t happen, hope you all enjoyed it as much as myself and Tracie did.

4 guys who went on the track for the first time made it an exciting day, despite some trepidation I think the experience is a must have. Perky brought his mini-me Lewis for moral support, think he got you thought it Dave when you were wavering :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy: and nice to see him at an event.

Steve

6 Likes

Cracking day as usual myself and er indoors really enjoyed it,good to catch up with those i know and great to meet new faces,as usual our stand and cars drew great interest i even handed out 3 flyers myself.The only thing that im dissapointed with is the length of time till we all meet up again,theres not nough meets pencilled in this year imo.
Lads on the track did us proud and to think there where newish cars self distructing out there says alot

See you all soon…NOW WHERES THE DAMN PICS?

4 Likes

Pics tomorrow :joy: I’m cooking, bathing, relaxing and going to bed for some well needed relaxation with my boy :kissing_heart:

Think we may still be able to get into JDM in June according to their website, just checking with Simon if the Club stand is full before anyone buys tickets.

@ScottMR hope Mr. Fishy is still ok :tired_face:

Tracie :turtle:

5 Likes