JapFest 30 April 2017

By the looks you can still buy JDM Combe tickets , I have posted this in that events post

Simon

3 Likes

No better but no worse bless him,had him 10 years

1 Like

Well what a day…oh and a night with @James3000GT.
Firstly you guys are the ones that made the day, yes i put a lot of work into it but without our massive GTOUK family it wouldn’t have worked, so massive perky thanks to everyone. Great to see so many cars and new members especially those new members that came over for the day just to say hi, now you can see what GTOUK is all about just a big group of friends.
The track i was ■■■■ myself so massive thanks to you all for the support, we all appreciated it :+1:
Jensons guidance made me feel a bit better, until we got to track and he says i am actually bricking it…cheers for that bud
Colin i again am so sorry for the little door accident when smokin rolled, as i said sort it i will pay.
Great to see Craig where he belongs with us…come on buddy :wink:
Lewis my son is hooked :heart_eyes: massive thanks for the welcome and hugs Mr Parky when he was worried.
Again nothing we do can be done without you guys so thank you.
Dave

8 Likes

Did you mention my name Mr Perkins ?

Craig :+1:

5 Likes

yay bout time

5 Likes

Yes you ■■■■■■ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice catching up today folks ,cars all looked stunning :sunglasses: Huge respect to those who braved the track ,

6 Likes

Will be able to download all track photos in the week.

4 Likes

thank you for every body who organised this meet
had a great time after 6 years of being out of the club
thanks
steve and angie :grinning:

7 Likes

Good seeing you today Craig. Glad to hear that Eleanor is soon to be looked at. It will be good to see you at one of these meets with your own car, when she is ready.
Jensen

3 Likes

@steve_k_aa lovely to see you and Angie today your car looks stunning so good to see it back on the road after a long time off, full credit you hung on till circumstances prevailed to get her back where she belongs.

You guys havent changed… even years on , know you both met a lot of new faces you didn’t know today, but we’re still that big family Club you knew before and myself and Steve hope you felt Welcomed back as long standing members.

Hope to see you both again soon at a meet… Birthday Bash in July… if you dont fancy the camping has a hotel on the doorstep and still enjoy the fun :blush:

Tracie :snail:

3 Likes

A cracking day and camping :joy:

Always good to see everyone I got home and within an hour I was asleep on the sofa and have just woken up!

James

3 Likes

Big thank you from me too, well done Dave for getting it sorted great event almost too big for one day, feels like there is a strong nucleus in the club and l like catching up with different members and meeting new ones or ones l have not met before ie Nigel and Slasha!
On track was good well done guys, braver than me!
Good as well to see Steve again and that car does look great.Craig too back with us so thats cool
I hope Marty that your,s is a quick fix and no worries.
I had a great drive there and back so an excellent day in all.
Thank you Lukas for swopping the ticket and your company.

8 Likes

Hi all

Thanks for a fantastic day again :slight_smile: great to see everyone and meet some new faces too. Thanks to @DavePerky for organizing really appreciated :slight_smile:

The track time was awesome and well done to all who participated was a great watch.

Looking forward to the next one and gonna try to get tickets sorted for Jdm :slight_smile: providing Delilah is all fixed lol

Thanks @jerry_SC for talking me through some bits and thanks to @marty for your help too and hope ur car isn’t too bad.

See you all soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes